View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 10:38 AM
billyapd21
Regular 'Geeker

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermit22 View Post
I was having this exact same issue with 28005 v1.1 while trying to type in my password for my exchange server. After numerous reboots I decided to try and set up my hotmail account to see if I could enter that password. The hotmail password entered without a glitch so then I decided to try my exchange again and like magic it entered without issue.

If that isn't an option to try will you be able to set up your account from your desktop computer with outlook/activesync installed?
I also found the built in keyboard to be problematic. I was trying to login into twitter from manila and every time it brought up the screen for my login and password the whole phone would freeze up and require a soft reset. I installed touchpal v4 and tried to log in again and I didn't have any other problems. Actually I use Touchpal exclusively. Anyone who hasn't tried give it a try. You can download it at cootek.com I believe they just released their keyboard for android as well.