PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 01:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Is the new 28002 version with CFC'd Manilla ? Thanks.
Just an update it's not CFC'd <10 Megabytes on load.

Are we limited to having ony 6 programs on the front page? I can't seem to slide down to the other ones. Thanks for any help.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:

Are we limited to having ony 6 programs on the front page? I can't seem to slide down to the other ones. Thanks for any help.
Yes, there is a mod to allow 12. Look at this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584978 to get that mod. Just scroll down and you'll find it.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:

yes. the diamond screen is too small. there are some cabs out there that can give you 12 scuts not not sure if there compatible with this port.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: 中国电信

MOCEANWU is keeping up the good workMOCEANWU is keeping up the good work

21869 message ringtone is still not working! someone can fix it?? thanks!
Old 11-22-2009, 02:37 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCEANWU View Post
21869 message ringtone is still not working! someone can fix it?? thanks!
Hmm really ? Havent heard of it not working... I'll see what I can do.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 11-22-2009, 03:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCEANWU View Post
Would you tell me the step to do these? I haven't not enough spaces to install Chinese font(14M),,THANKS A LOT!!!!
dude, dig through the posts for a link to a file that will let u edit the nbh before u flash.
after that u should erase somethings that u wont use.
personally i just extracted all the manila files out cfc'd them and copied them back into it. but u should pay attantion to which files u do it with because not all will work and thats a little too complicated to explain.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
NRG, i didnt flash the latest version yet, but one suggestion would be to lose footprint since it doesn't work on the diamond anyways, that will save about 12 more or less....

if u already took it out... than u can ignore my suggestion.
thanks.

btw, i tried to cook and mess with the registry in anyway i know how to, i don't know how u do it but your version always works better, well.... faster, even with the lower amount of space left.

keep up the good work.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: 中国电信

MOCEANWU is keeping up the good workMOCEANWU is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
sorry! I make a mistake! message ringtone is all right,, maybe I install some cab make it down,,hardset was OK!

(HMM,my bad English!)
Old 11-22-2009, 04:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: Telkomsel

ryan25012003 is a n00b

how do I change it to have weather too? I tried to change trough the picture wallpaper settings from sense and now there's no weather
Old 11-22-2009, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3GS
Carrier: Telus

Braka is becoming a great contributor

So what are the main changes of the last version folks ?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development