View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 03:17 AM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCEANWU View Post
Would you tell me the step to do these? I haven't not enough spaces to install Chinese font(14M),,THANKS A LOT!!!!
dude, dig through the posts for a link to a file that will let u edit the nbh before u flash.
after that u should erase somethings that u wont use.
personally i just extracted all the manila files out cfc'd them and copied them back into it. but u should pay attantion to which files u do it with because not all will work and thats a little too complicated to explain.