PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 01:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

psg190 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Does anyone know what the pagepool is set to in EnergyROM?
Old 10-14-2009, 01:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (indestructableDiamond: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

i'm gonnq kill my gf if i dont get some NrGon!

ppz release
Old 10-14-2009, 04:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Diamond: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by psg190
Quote:
Originally Posted by robsta View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Diamond: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

ok...but this is a thread about the EnergyROM, not android.

But to anwser your question, the Vogue has a chipset that closely resembles the g1 chipset, hence a easy port and near full fuctionality.
The Diamond/TP has a comparable chipset as well. However, the Touch Diamond/Pro chipset is not a chipset that is completely compatiable with andriod, which is why it works, but not well. There is a thread on the general diamond forum and xda on porting/installing andriod to the diamond/tp.
Oh Robsta . . . I know what this EnergyROM thread is about, I have been following it for months now. I was just simply stating a wish.
sorry i didnt mean to come off as pompous. I was writing from my diamond...
Old 10-14-2009, 09:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Hallucination is just getting started
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by megagprime View Post
Wirelessly posted (indestructableDiamond: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

i'm gonnq kill my gf if i dont get some NrGon!

ppz release
It's funny. I've seen you posted this comment before. Shouldn't she be dead by now? Just do it already. NRG won't even care. Why would he?

First I'd like to say I love his ROM.

But so what? If you release a killer ROM (Sep 6 release), people are still not happy. They got upset and jump up and down asking for M2.5, which is not even completely ported to VGA yet. NRG is not part of the team to port M2.5. They, as a team, can't even port it properly to CDMA version, how can one man NRG do it himself?

Then he released a half *** ROM (Sep 20 release - half *** only because the dialer doesn't work) and doesn't even care to fix it for almost a month, what's the point of releasing a ROM?

We are all his "beta-testers" Beta doesn't mean jack...so stop complaining.

They way I see it, you've gotta learn how to cook your own ROM, and move on. There are many "killer" ROMs out there, not just NRG's. =D>

With all due respect, NRG, I still respect you for cooking all these awsome ROMs for FREE. But I don't think you don't know about the dialer bug on your latest Victor release. Your choice of not fixing it, or it's too difficult to fix, is both beyond me. Irresponsible on your part anyways.

Last edited by Hallucination; 10-14-2009 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Correct "spelling" NGR --> NRG, sorry.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:33 AM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucination View Post
It's funny. I've seen you posted this comment before. Shouldn't she be dead by now? Just do it already. NGR won't even care. Why would he?

But so what? If you release a killer ROM (Sep 6 release), people are still not happy. They got upset and jump up and down asking for M2.5, which is not even completely ported to VGA yet. NGR is not part of the team to port M2.5. They, as a team, can't even port it properly to CDMA version, how can one man NGR do it himself?

Then he released a half *** ROM (Sep 20 release - half *** only because the dialer doesn't work) and doesn't even care to fix it for almost a month, what's the point of releasing a ROM?

They way I see it, you've gotta learn how to cook your own ROM, and move on. There are many "killer" ROMs out there, not just NRG's. =D>

With all due respect, NGR, I still respect you for cooking all these awsome ROMs for FREE. But I don't think you don't know about the dialer bug on your latest Victor release. Your choice of not fixing it, or it's too difficult to fix, is both beyond me. Irresponsible on your part anyways.

why do you keep calling him NGR?
Old 10-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc cdma 6950
Carrier: ChinaTelcom

bohenao is a n00b

I think that some settings of the softwares in the rom are GSM . Such as the Network settings of the diamond tweak . so do any others .
Old 10-14-2009, 11:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Hallucination is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
why do you keep calling him NGR?
Changed
Old 10-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucination View Post
It's funny. I've seen you posted this comment before. Shouldn't she be dead by now? Just do it already. NRG won't even care. Why would he?

But so what? If you release a killer ROM (Sep 6 release), people are still not happy. They got upset and jump up and down asking for M2.5, which is not even completely ported to VGA yet. NRG is not part of the team to port M2.5. They, as a team, can't even port it properly to CDMA version, how can one man NRG do it himself?

With all due respect, NRG, I still respect you for cooking all these awsome ROMs for FREE. But I don't think you don't know about the dialer bug on your latest Victor release. Your choice of not fixing it, or it's too difficult to fix, is both beyond me. Irresponsible on your part anyways.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that people who flash custom ROMs aren't very complacent people. I think it would be safe to assume that people flash because they want the latest and greatest, which is why i'm already bored by WM 6.5 and it hasn't been officially released a full month yet. I've had it for a while. I admit, badgering NRG may be a bit much, but nobody here is wrong for wanting the latest features. If you didn't, you'd still be using the stock ROM.

I'm going to digress here to state that you have no idea whats going on in NRG's life. A month isn't sh!t to wait for a rom. Sprint's last official update was in april, and that thing is buggy as hell. What are they doing about their half ***** ROM?

Its not that he doesn't care to fix it, its that, believe it or not, he may be doing other things. You know he has never owned a Diamond, right? We're lucky we even got his May release.

The moral of the story is, be patient. NRG hasn't forgotten about you. He's cooking the new version up as we speak. In the mean time, i'm cooking ROMS and flashing new things, but i know i'll always be coming back to this ROM. End of story.

P.S. - we're not ALL his beta testers. Trust me, we do a lot of testing before one hits the thread.

Sponsored by Kools.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor

so i did it

i strangled her with her own usb cord

still no F'n NrGon...

my boss is next!
Old 10-14-2009, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

dcdomain is just getting started

NrGon, hahah that's great! Bah Weep Granah Weep Ninni Bong!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development