PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 03:45 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psg190 View Post
I'm beginning to realize that when NRG says he's uploading VGA ROMs that they are never for the Diamond/Victor.
It's not as bad as it sounds

The raph and the herman ROMs are the most popular, obviously, so they'll get the most exposure, which I need to debug those ROMs. So in a way, you Diamond guys shoud be happy... you're getting ROMs that are already mostly debugged :P

See, for example. the ROM I uploaded for the Raph (the Herman never made it) was so bad that even Manila wouldnt load. Would you have wanted a ROM like that ? I know I woudlnt :P

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post

The raph and the herman ROMs are the most popular, obviously, so they'll get the most exposure, which I need to debug those ROMs. So in a way, you Diamond guys shoud be happy... you're getting ROMs that are already mostly debugged :P

See, for example. the ROM I uploaded for the Raph (the Herman never made it) was so bad that even Manila wouldnt load. Would you have wanted a ROM like that ? I know I woudlnt :P

Thanks! Once again we benefit from your high standards!
Old 10-17-2009, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

AdamW is becoming a great contributor

new ROM is out:

EnergyROM_VICTOR_17.Oct.2009_Standard.rar

anyone got a changelog? nrgz28, thanks much for all your work, and if you have a minute - is this likely to fix the hanging problem psg190 and myself have seen? thanks!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

sagemo is a n00b

Is 17.oct version different from the previous 14.oct one?
Thanks.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Diamond

psg190 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

The great NRG has spoken!

Ok, sorry for my impatience. Now that I realize that you utilize those with other VGA devices to debug for us, I feel much happier about our situation with the Victor ROM. Thank you again for all of your hard work and hopefully you noticed that I finally sent a donation your way.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sagemo: presumably yes, or else there'd be no reason to upload a new one
Old 10-17-2009, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Diamond

psg190 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
new ROM is out:

anyone got a changelog? nrgz28, thanks much for all your work, and if you have a minute - is this likely to fix the hanging problem psg190 and myself have seen? thanks!
Adam - I did a soft reset last night before I went to bed and sure enough, my phone made it through the night with no issues whatsoever! Like you said, hopefully this new ROM will clear up any lingering issues.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

LOL damn I just finished customizing the 10/14 rom... good thing it's the weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
new ROM is out:

Old 10-17-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

psg190: yeah, mine's been up this whole time while I've been careful not to use Google Maps...not enough to be sure, but it _seems_ related. well, I'll try the 17 oct one later, I guess.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

NRG,
Your hard work does not go unnoticed and it is greatly appreciated. Without chefs like you, my touch diamond would suck.
Pete

Quote:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development