View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:26 AM
Hallucination
N00b

Hallucination is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by megagprime View Post
Wirelessly posted (indestructableDiamond: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

i'm gonnq kill my gf if i dont get some NrGon!

ppz release
It's funny. I've seen you posted this comment before. Shouldn't she be dead by now? Just do it already. NRG won't even care. Why would he?

First I'd like to say I love his ROM.

But so what? If you release a killer ROM (Sep 6 release), people are still not happy. They got upset and jump up and down asking for M2.5, which is not even completely ported to VGA yet. NRG is not part of the team to port M2.5. They, as a team, can't even port it properly to CDMA version, how can one man NRG do it himself?

Then he released a half *** ROM (Sep 20 release - half *** only because the dialer doesn't work) and doesn't even care to fix it for almost a month, what's the point of releasing a ROM?

We are all his "beta-testers" Beta doesn't mean jack...so stop complaining.

They way I see it, you've gotta learn how to cook your own ROM, and move on. There are many "killer" ROMs out there, not just NRG's. =D>

With all due respect, NRG, I still respect you for cooking all these awsome ROMs for FREE. But I don't think you don't know about the dialer bug on your latest Victor release. Your choice of not fixing it, or it's too difficult to fix, is both beyond me. Irresponsible on your part anyways.

Last edited by Hallucination; 10-14-2009 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Correct "spelling" NGR --> NRG, sorry.