PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCEANWU View Post
Would you tell me the step to do these? I haven't not enough spaces to install Chinese font(14M),,THANKS A LOT!!!!
shizzle is gettin crazy

so is the new nov15 cfc'd?
how much free after flash?
Old 11-22-2009, 11:23 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braka View Post
So what are the main changes of the last version folks ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by megagprime View Post
shizzle is gettin crazy

so is the new nov15 cfc'd?
how much free after flash?
well its fairly loaded but working well. He has opera 10 in this one and its removable along with google maps. I am running 28002 now. I cant give you an exact number but my guess is under 8mb will be available post flash.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

can someone cfc the 28002 build up, take out footprints,rebuild and share? i know its a lot to ask, but if someone knows what their doing that would be awesome. having up to 30mb free on this rom would be amazing!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=572232

16 shortcuts work perfectly on the 28002 build!

Last edited by maxxed; 11-22-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
well its fairly loaded but working well. He has opera 10 in this one and its removable along with google maps. I am running 28002 now. I cant give you an exact number but my guess is under 8mb will be available post flash.
opera 10 works good from internal storage, everything else is wonderful... this version is insane fast after cleaning up a little... or alot, i got it to 60 mb free after flash. anyways... i did notice that he changed the keyboard version, and for some reason the blue square on the calendar is bigger than it should be(maybe only me? im running 6.5)

for anyone who wonders... looks like he did update to 1921.

Last edited by amikam; 11-22-2009 at 11:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
opera 10 works good from internal storage, everything else is wonderful... this version is insane fast after cleaning up a little... or alot, i got it to 60 mb free after flash. anyways... i did notice that he changed the keyboard version, and for some reason the blue square on the calendar is bigger than it should be(maybe only me? im running 6.5)

for anyone who wonders... looks like he did update to 1921.
good point amikam. so if you flash this rom you can use remove programs to delete Opera which will save you almost 10mb, then save opera10 to internal storage. Just so you guys know the internet tab is set for opera10 so if you try installing another 9.5/9.7 version it will not run from the internet tab.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
good point amikam. so if you flash this rom you can use remove programs to delete Opera which will save you almost 10mb, then save opera10 to internal storage. Just so you guys know the internet tab is set for opera10 so if you try installing another 9.5/9.7 version it will not run from the internet tab.
hi rileyd5, opera 10 work fine with internet tab in my rom, just intaled in cab version
Old 11-22-2009, 12:33 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 151jcolon View Post
hi rileyd5, opera 10 work fine with internet tab in my rom, just intaled in cab version
sorry for the confusion, what I meant is if you remove it, and try another version of opera like a 9.5 version, it will not work on the internet tab. at least for me it didnt. I swapped them out to save space
Old 11-22-2009, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
sorry for the confusion, what I meant is if you remove it, and try another version of opera like a 9.5 version, it will not work on the internet tab. at least for me it didnt. I swapped them out to save space
dont worry...you are the best
Old 11-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 151jcolon View Post
dont worry...you are the best
thanks man. I use a compressed 9.5 opera cab that Indagroove used for a while. Its still my favorite and only used 4.5mb of space rather than the 8-10mb used on the newer ones. lol
Old 11-22-2009, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
thanks man. I use a compressed 9.5 opera cab that Indagroove used for a while. Its still my favorite and only used 4.5mb of space rather than the 8-10mb used on the newer ones. lol
rileyd5 I need your help, please check my thread (my last post)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95225&page=7

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development