PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630
Carrier: Sprint

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braka View Post
Just wondering, what's happening when you flash a GSM rom to a CDMA diamond... ?
Bricksville, from what I understand of it.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

markdb77 is a n00b
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

is it possible in the 23081 sys to make the "x" key close programs?

I can't find the option anywhere.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Just wondering, what's happening when you flash a GSM rom to a CDMA diamond... ?
I accidentally did this once, and basically it gets stuck at the "Diamond" boot screen and wouldn't continue. Fortunately for me, my phone was unlocked (obviously ) and there was no GSM radio attached to the ROM. I was able to re-flash a CDMA ROM through the "triggered boot-loader mode". Flashing a GSM ROM doesn't completely brick your phone unless it includes a GSM Radio or your not unlocked. Its just a pain to recover.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I've installed the latest version of 2.5 manila. (The lite one).

I just wanna know if I'm the only one to have some white squares/rectangles that replaces sometimes the little "contact file" icon in the People tab. They disappears and reappears out of nowhere. It happened to me that the "sliding icon" of the contact slider (the one with SMS, Mail, Facebook...) was a white square too.

Here's a screenshot:
Haven't had white squares there yet...

However, I have had white squares on the next button on the manila music tab, and the alarm and the calendar tab of the home tab has turned white as well. I find if you just click it, it goes back to normal.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

radbillsj is a n00b

Quote:
I've installed the latest version of 2.5 manila. (The lite one).

I just wanna know if I'm the only one to have some white squares/rectangles that replaces sometimes the little "contact file" icon in the People tab. They disappears and reappears out of nowhere. It happened to me that the "sliding icon" of the contact slider (the one with SMS, Mail, Facebook...) was a white square too.

Here's a screenshot:
Yes I have the same issue. Also, any box on that screen that doesn't have a contact assigned to it is white as well. Anyone know the source of this issue, or how it can be fixed?
Old 11-17-2009, 06:14 PM
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by radbillsj View Post
Yes I have the same issue. Also, any box on that screen that doesn't have a contact assigned to it is white as well. Anyone know the source of this issue, or how it can be fixed?
allow me to suggest to u that u can download the new manila files from xda... then copy them to internal storage, cancel manila from settings\today and using TC copy them to windows directory overwriting everything, it really not that many files, it would take u less than 5 min.
heres a link to the package, just make sure u copy over the manila files and not the folders. in each folder u got a folder called files and everything u need to copy.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1258288002
btw u would like to use the 1920 not 1921, cuz then something might go wrong and if u want to fix bg4a or anything else just look at : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=952.
that should solve everything. i just flashed last night after modifying the nbh with new 1920 files and everything works except mms with manila message tab. even the ring issue is not a problem for me now.
if that doesn't work for u... i guess u had a bad flash, so u might want to re-flash.

Last edited by amikam; 11-17-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:34 PM
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i've got a tiny issue with htc messaging. it might be the wrong place to ask this but maybe someone figured out what to do with it.
ok... so everything works good with it, but i always have to wait until it loads all the text messages that i've sent to or received from that person. that can take up to 15 sec until i can actually type something.
if anyone has a solution please help.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i've got a tiny issue with htc messaging. it might be the wrong place to ask this but maybe someone figured out what to do with it.
ok... so everything works good with it, but i always have to wait until it loads all the text messages that i've sent to or received from that person. that can take up to 15 sec until i can actually type something.
if anyone has a solution please help.

Delete some messages?
Old 11-17-2009, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero!!!

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Bricksville, from what I understand of it.
It will just sit there and try and boot up. restart over and over. Thats how I found out I was trying to flash a GSM rom to mine. Most of the roms over on XDA are GSM so I learned from trying to flash from there.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC® Touch Pro™ 2 /// HTC® Evo™ 4G
Carrier: Sprint®

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff

Oh ya, i learned that way to, it would just continue to reset every time the TouchDiamond screen would show up. I LEARNED! ...so i think...xD
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development