PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 09:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Delete some messages?
i know what u mean... but then what is the point of having this tab?
think about it... just send and receive with no history to it, even the phones from the 90's had a record of messages, plus it's a real headache to erase it all the time.
even if i have only 10 txt in conversation with someone its really slow.
there has to be a way for the conversations to be pre loaded to it.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

telugite is just getting started
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

i have flashed this 2.5 Lite version and after screen alignment it gives an error "not able to find googlemaps.cab" and hangs there.

any one else got this error. did i do something wrong. thanks for your help.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:15 AM
ksj
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

ksj is keeping up the good workksj is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by telugite
i have flashed this 2.5 Lite version and after screen alignment it gives an error "not able to find googlemaps.cab" and hangs there.

This has been covered MANY TIMES ALREADY! Please search!
Old 11-18-2009, 12:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

freedomfighter is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
It will just sit there and try and boot up. restart over and over. Thats how I found out I was trying to flash a GSM rom to mine. Most of the roms over on XDA are GSM so I learned from trying to flash from there.

That is so funny I did the exact same thing!
So glad I found this website. And NRG Roms!
Old 11-18-2009, 12:59 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by telugite View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomfighter View Post
That is so funny I did the exact same thing!
So glad I found this website. And NRG Roms!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...74084&page=310 I posted a fix. read this post. goodl luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

snoozii is a n00b

Okay I found 2 small bugs that really arent that important but I thought I might see if its an isolated kinda thing. When you tap the top right hand corner when your on your today screen with manila and untap it, the clock messes up but then comes back to the correct time.Another thing is the page freezes up on manila
Old 11-18-2009, 03:46 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

animeXL is a n00b

Is youtube randomly not working for anyone. Sometimes it'll playback a video, but for the majority it won't playback anything?
Old 11-18-2009, 10:45 AM
ksj
PPCGeeks Regular

ksj is keeping up the good workksj is keeping up the good work

Mmm. Opera Mobile 10.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3GS
Carrier: Telus

Braka is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeXL View Post
Is youtube randomly not working for anyone. Sometimes it'll playback a video, but for the majority it won't playback anything?
you're not the only one my friend. I always get the "Error: Cannot play this video" message...

... also. did somebody has the same issue as me with the uploader icon ?

Last edited by Braka; 11-18-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braka View Post
you're not the only one my friend. I always get the "Error: Cannot play this video" message...

... also. did somebody has the same issue as me with the uploader icon ?

sorry for not actually finding the post but u guys can look at the omj thread... theres a fix for that

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development