PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

First, awesome job NRGZ28, this 2.5 is sweet. Can't wait for more builds to play with.

Some observations:
-Like many others, start>settings>memory>storage memory only shows 36MB total where it use to show 100mb+. Our devices are only giving us 100k or so of storage memory. Was able to free up to 8mb deleting stuff but this can't be right.
-No send button in touchflo's SMS client
-Twitter is pretty slick and works fine
-Is there no programs tab anymore? I know we can add them to the home tab but there's only 6 slots.

Thanks again and looking forward to whatever you release!
Old 11-04-2009, 06:03 PM
ksj
PPCGeeks Regular

ksj is keeping up the good workksj is keeping up the good work
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketosneeze View Post
Use NBHUtil(I think that's what it's called. I'll check later) to delete things from the ROM before you flash. It'll probably help a little.
Ok. I was WAY off. It's called htcRIE(ROM Image Editor). It's pretty simple. Essentially lets you extract, add, and delete things straight from the ROM, before you flash it. I hope it helps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip htcRIE_0.5.0.12.zip (552.0 KB, 122 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:05 PM
ksj
PPCGeeks Regular

ksj is keeping up the good workksj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaweavil View Post
I found the roms for both Arcsoft and the standard picture mail....Thanks
Hey, sorry I couldn't help out. I was FINALLY able to get to a computer. Were you able to get it working?
Old 11-04-2009, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

farhaat2007 is just getting started

Can some please post the Oct. 13 release? thx
Old 11-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP CDMA

davidguggs is a n00b

Is there any way to add a send button to texts and tweets? By the way, this rom is the most beautiful one I've seen, ever. Thank you!

Last edited by davidguggs; 11-04-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

anyone having ringing issues? probably due to my surgical removal of ringtones and such. I think I'll just wait for the update. This is one smooth rom for sure. thanks again NRG.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

matics is a n00b

A beautiful teaser of things to come. I can't wait for a usable release. Unfortunately, after restoring my contacts, I only had .04 megs of free space. I'll try a later release. Looks very promising!
Old 11-04-2009, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

To be able to reply to sms through the manila interface you can look at this post:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=10954
Worked for me. Keep in mind that there is not enough memory to install all this cabs, so what I did was remove widgets and wifi monster under program files and uninstalled google maps.

You can also look at this post for more fixes:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=580293&postcount=2
Old 11-04-2009, 10:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketosneeze View Post
Ok. I was WAY off. It's called htcRIE(ROM Image Editor). It's pretty simple. Essentially lets you extract, add, and delete things straight from the ROM, before you flash it. I hope it helps.
yeah thats the program... the other ones are really way off....
anyway, if u guys end up erasing cabs, don't forget to modify "config.txt"
just save the file from the program, erase it in the program, make sure u uncheck the "read only" from the file, edit it, save, and in the program theres a button to add a file... so add it back.
good luck.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diam500

damienjp is becoming a great contributor

Very nice... only issue that is killing me right now is my phone isn't ringing when somebody calls... I checked the volume, changed ringtones, etc and nothing

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development