PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 09:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviertekky View Post
Quoted again for the next page.

1. no clue
2. NRG is going to us a different sys 23088 which should be up soon. read his twitter updates on page one to learn about what he is planning
3. manilla msg fix works in the build which is up. unfortunately there is an error in the config.txt which NRG is fixing and will re upload.

update: Ok so I decided to fix the config.txt(googlemaps error) on the Nov 15th release and post a mirror for the NRG users that need it. Only doing this temporarily until NRG posts his new rom. I will take it down as soon as this occurs or if NRG ask to me to. Just trying to help view my profile for the link.

Last edited by Riley; 11-16-2009 at 10:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
1. no clue
2. NRG is going to us a different sys 23088 which should be up soon. read his twitter updates on page one to learn about what he is planning
3. manilla msg fix works in the build which is up. unfortunately there is an error in the config.txt which NRG is fixing and will re upload.

update: Ok so I decided to fix the config.txt(googlemaps error) on the Nov 15th release and post a mirror for the NRG users that need it. Only doing this temporarily until NRG posts his new rom. I will take it down as soon as this occurs or if NRG ask to me to. Just trying to help view my profile for the link.
Thanks a bunch. Could you summarize what is and what is not working on this latest version, including workarounds for the latter.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

markdb77 is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

is 23088 posted yet?

not on hotfile..
Old 11-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Thanks a bunch. Could you summarize what is and what is not working on this latest version, including workarounds for the latter.
sorry, I have just got it so you can flash it without error. Text messaging is fixed in this release thanks to NRG! Overall, the build has been discussed over the last couple pages from people that modified the config.txt. It works very well. NRG does plan on updating it with the correct config.txt and most likely another sys version 23088.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdb77 View Post
is 23088 posted yet?

not on hotfile..

I think you just answered your question. not yet. soon enough
Old 11-16-2009, 11:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
1. no clue

Have downloaded it twice and when unzipping, got the message that the file was corrupt both times.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Have downloaded it twice and when unzipping, got the message that the file was corrupt both times.
Aaaah crap. let me check. your are right, it works on my pc, go figure. will try again!

update: link back up, and fixed.

Last edited by Riley; 11-16-2009 at 11:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

You can find NRG Manila 23088 ROM posted in XDA Developers.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Anything found at XDA is more than likely GSM related. I would not advise to flash to that rom.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
link?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development