PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 07:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
I meant for that specific build of opera (9.7 35541). a lot of the 9.7 builds don't properly save to internal storage..

Anyways, I'm going to try it anyways and I'll update here!
Oh I see ... you were asking if you could "install" to internal storage ... it should work.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Oh I see ... you were asking if you could "install" to internal storage ... it should work.
Actually no again lol. Many of them don't allow you to download stuff to internal storage. They instead make a separate internal storage folder in the program storage space.

And unfortunately this one also does not properly save downloaded items to Internal Storage .. :-/
Old 11-16-2009, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Actually no again lol. Many of them don't allow you to download stuff to internal storage. They instead make a separate internal storage folder in the program storage space.

And unfortunately this one also does not properly save downloaded items to Internal Storage .. :-/
They say, third time a charm. You were wanting to know if this version of Opera would allow you to store your Opera cache files in internal storage ... man it shouldn't be this much work. Must be something I drank ...
Old 11-16-2009, 07:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

smw6180 is a n00b

Quote:

Did you change the user pref settings for it? There's a link from the front page (post 4) which I'll copy here:

Question 15: I keep getting out of memory errors while using Opera. What can I do to fix this?
Answer from rileyd5: you need to assign opera cache to internal storage. look here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1104395&postcount=8744
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smw6180 View Post
Did you change the user pref settings for it? There's a link from the front page (post 4) which I'll copy here:

Question 15: I keep getting out of memory errors while using Opera. What can I do to fix this?
Answer from rileyd5: you need to assign opera cache to internal storage. look here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1104395&postcount=8744
it doesn't work unfortunately. the latter versions of opera 9.7 all will not let you save to internal storage. will not use them for this reason. best to stick with proven 9.5 builds for now until somebody figures this out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Yeah. Reading in xda apparently the builds are limited to 15 character folders or some crap, so it truncates the name. Oh well, gonna stick to 9.5 for now, although Fennec looks decent even in its alpha stage.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

smw6180 is a n00b

Good to know. Bummer, but good to know.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

claviertekky is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviertekky View Post
1. Is there a fix to make the camera autorotate pictures to landscape mode when a picture is taken via landscape? When I upload pictures from Energy's roms, they always end up in portrait.

2. What happened to the 23506 builds?

3. Where is this manila msg fix? All I see people are pointing to this third party program that doesn't use the official MS one or manila one. That doesn't seem like it solves the issue with slow keyboard typing aside from hitting all messages to do your SMS messaging.
Quoted again for the next page.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: TELUS

TKG26 is just getting started

i was using nov5 really like it. now im using nov15 its good to,,,, only issue i have had with both is non sound coming from the speakers. Anyone else have this issue??

I may flash back to stock then reflash this rom if im the only one...
Old 11-16-2009, 09:09 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

anyone know yet if... there will be a new 2.1 ROM upload or not?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development