PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Anybody get MMS working on the 9/20 build with Alltel? I have pulled the registry settings from a stock Touch Pro, Flashed the Rom, run the Uninstall picture mail/Arcsoft cab, installed dc's carrier cab for alltel, installed arcsoft for Alltel, tried using it with the servers set at 80 and 8080, and then when that didn't work, I imported the reg settings from the Arcsoft folder of the stock rom. On previous roms, all I had to do was install the carrier cab, install Arcsoft and import the reg settings and everything was gold. Now it just fails every time!!! HELP!!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Plutonium0587 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Yeah I'm going back to the Sep 6 release. The 20th one is really buggy for me, especially on text messaging, not to mention I need to dial numbers not in my phone book and can't stand the windows dialer. The 6th was running pretty flawlessly so hopefully the next release will have the stability of the 6th and the bells and whistles of the 20th Awesome work NRG
Old 10-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
Yeah I'm going back to the Sep 6 release. The 20th one is really buggy for me, especially on text messaging, not to mention I need to dial numbers not in my phone book and can't stand the windows dialer. The 6th was running pretty flawlessly so hopefully the next release will have the stability of the 6th and the bells and whistles of the 20th Awesome work NRG
But were you able to get the MMS to work on the 9.20 release?

Edit - I think Alltel/Verizon has screwed up something with my account. I went back to the stock rom and I'm still getting the exact same error "Message failed"

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 10-02-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I think there is something wrong with your account. I install the "remove Arcsoft" thing, install the dcd, and then install the Arcsoft cab that I got from the link on the first page. I just reflashed the Sep 6th ROM, did those steps, and just sent/received MMS. Talk to Verizon. I like the expanded Verizon network but their customer service SUCKS compared to Alltel.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Themed ROM Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
I think there is something wrong with your account. I install the "remove Arcsoft" thing, install the dcd, and then install the Arcsoft cab that I got from the link on the first page. I just reflashed the Sep 6th ROM, did those steps, and just sent/received MMS. Talk to Verizon. I like the expanded Verizon network but their customer service SUCKS compared to Alltel.
I HAD the sep 6 version. I just flashed to the Sep 20 version and THAT is the one I'm having trouble with. The Sept 6 version worked fine, but I want it to work on this one.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I believe even in the short time I had the Sep 20th version it worked fine for me.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

TheZodiac is a n00b

I accidentally deleted Sept 6 Version, can someone please post a link

Thanks
Old 10-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

jmoropeza is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
me 2... but looks like he is trying to put manila 2.5 inn this release.. may be delaying his release

whattttt?? is this true?? pleaseee nrg say it IS so!
Old 10-03-2009, 07:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoropeza View Post
whattttt?? is this true?? pleaseee nrg say it IS so!
check this link from the OP
http://twitter.com/NRGZ28
Old 10-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Intertelecom

dvsoftlab is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZodiac View Post
I accidentally deleted Sept 6 Version, can someone please post a link

Thanks
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...om#post1145498

all links good))))))))
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development