View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 11:16 AM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Anybody get MMS working on the 9/20 build with Alltel? I have pulled the registry settings from a stock Touch Pro, Flashed the Rom, run the Uninstall picture mail/Arcsoft cab, installed dc's carrier cab for alltel, installed arcsoft for Alltel, tried using it with the servers set at 80 and 8080, and then when that didn't work, I imported the reg settings from the Arcsoft folder of the stock rom. On previous roms, all I had to do was install the carrier cab, install Arcsoft and import the reg settings and everything was gold. Now it just fails every time!!! HELP!!!!