PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond cdma
Carrier: Alltel

fmr_cj7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Hi, I have an Alltel Touch Diamond, and I have tried to use this rom, but every time it gets to the status bar and hangs at 0%, then it goes to a update failed or something page and then goes to a recovery page.

It never does anything with the phone, and the phone boots up normally when i restart it afterwards.

Am I doing something wrong or have I skipped a step, please help, I am interested in checking out winmo 6.5.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

kearney is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kearney
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

I love this ROM, my only issue is that recently when I use either browser I find that it shuts the browser down constantly, with no warning, it just closes it? Also I find that sometimes it just freezes the browser.. any ideas?? I use the browser alot so i really wanna get this resolved. Thanks guys!
Old 09-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

davidplayer100 is a n00b

I wonder if it is just me but what I have noticed is that when looking at my call log (when pressing the 'Send' key and scrolling down) after going down like 4 contacts it starts to highlight all of them? Weird! I have the Titanium only version and have Windows Default Blue as the theme. Other than that bug, it seems like everything else has been pretty good. (I am on Titanium cause I don't like the scroll down function when on a call with the other dialer.)
Old 09-02-2009, 06:51 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmr_cj7 View Post
Hi, I have an Alltel Touch Diamond, and I have tried to use this rom, but every time it gets to the status bar and hangs at 0%, then it goes to a update failed or something page and then goes to a recovery page.

It never does anything with the phone, and the phone boots up normally when i restart it afterwards.

Am I doing something wrong or have I skipped a step, please help, I am interested in checking out winmo 6.5.
riddle me this batman, is your phone unlocked? if so try redownloading. could be a bad connection.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:55 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by kearney View Post
I love this ROM, my only issue is that recently when I use either browser I find that it shuts the browser down constantly, with no warning, it just closes it? Also I find that sometimes it just freezes the browser.. any ideas?? I use the browser alot so i really wanna get this resolved. Thanks guys!
sounds like a bad flash boss. try flashing stock or shipped, redownload and flash again...
Old 09-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Lurker

fmr_cj7 is a n00b

Hey I got the rom installed, but my phone now comes up as restricted on caller id on other phones.

Can I fix it?
Old 09-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmr_cj7 View Post
Hey I got the rom installed, but my phone now comes up as restricted on caller id on other phones.

Can I fix it?
How can that be rom related?
Pete
Old 09-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Lurker

fmr_cj7 is a n00b

Thats what I thought at First( and No it wasnt rom related), and when I searched the internet for possible reasons a few of the sites said that it was an option in the phone, not my phone specifically, but nevertheless that lead em to believe that the new rom had some sort of setting that blocked caller id when I make a call.

Now It turns out that somehow I was put on Alltel's Permanent Caller Id block list, so Alltel would always block my phone number, and it was an easy fix, just call *85.

So anyway after a few near misses, I have to say I really like this rom, it is generally fast, smooth and doesnt seem to suck my battery any worse than the official rom.

Though I wish some of the built in programs werent included, or atleast moved so they weren't right on the start menu page.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Nex-Tech

gweedo767 is a n00b

OK, I can't take these crappy file hosting places any more. NRG...feel free to contact me. I would love to offer you some free hosting for your ROMs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:39 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

*Reserved For When I Get My Diamond *
(Hopefully)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development