PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
Second that, Thanks Riley
Third that. Riley makes a huge difference on this forum.

And thanks to the NRG man for the stellar ROM. This thing really is a piece of fine art.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

iknowsingh is becoming a great contributor
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Is the Afternoon edition online yet? I click the RapidShare link and it just shows me the linklist with nothing inside of it.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

awesomeindeed is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsingh View Post
Is the Afternoon edition online yet? I click the RapidShare link and it just shows me the linklist with nothing inside of it.
I've been seeing that page all day long. Haven't been able to download any of the ROMs from today.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek

same here
Old 08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcausnjtown View Post
mlin did you ever get opera fixed
I am going to wait til the next build to give it a shot. Right now my Diamond is flashed to stock in anticipation of the next release being uploaded. I'll let you know how it goes and thanks again for your help.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Lurker

exposystane is a n00b

wow another version already!

Somethings I noticed with the "aurora" version:

If you use the action button to create an appointment, the screen will display the opera url keyboard (no spaces). (If you create an appointment through the calendar tab, the regular keyboard comes up).

Also, when you change the day for an appointment, a calendar pops up. But you can only choose another day using the center directional pad (you may use the touch screen to highlight another day but cannot enter it.)

Obviously these are pretty insignificant but I'm posting them in case they are really easy to fix.

Thanks again for a stable and slick rom with TF3D II!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 08:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/Diamond

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I am going to wait til the next build to give it a shot. Right now my Diamond is flashed to stock in anticipation of the next release being uploaded. I'll let you know how it goes and thanks again for your help.
Not a problem
Old 08-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Still waiting.... with anticipation.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well riley did a GREAT job with the FAQ in post #4! Hopefully that will make this thread a lot better.

Taking some of your suggestions in, I removed some stuff from the ROM and reuploaded (will.. still uploading). See if it makes any difference in the space left after you flash It should.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
Second that, Thanks Riley
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarAxe View Post
Third that. Riley makes a huge difference on this forum.

And thanks to the NRG man for the stellar ROM. This thing really is a piece of fine art.
Thanks alot NRGZ28, Meangreen, and Waraxe! I appreciate the shout out. Just trying to help a little. It's a work in progress so if anyone has a question or think we should add a tweak or whatever, feel free to pm me about it and I can include it. This should help with rom discussion and help others by finding useful information in one post.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

dl'ng the afternoon edition now! a 10mb drop in filesize is promising on its own

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development