PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Ok, I have much experience with this and will try to help. the problem is you need a root certificate on your device which allows your ppc to interact with the exchange server. You can do one of two things. 1. you can call you IT administrator and ask him for the root certificate. They should get these requests regularly and depending on the company, they will do this or say we don't support those devices.... the latter was my companies response since they only support blackberries. Option 2 is to get the root certificate yourself through OWA(Outlook web access). What you can do is open Outlook Web Access through the web, sign in, then on the screen select the Locked icon next to the address bar. then view certificates>certificate path>double click on top certificate>details>copy to file>select next>next again for .cer option>name the certificate(whatever you want should work>save it.(make sure to see where it save on your desktop. then takes the certificate, and add it to your device via activesync. then run it. It should install asking a couple questions. done!

"double click on top certificate" Now there may be multiple certificates listed so it's up to you if you want try to save the other ones listed and install them as well. each company is different but you should just need the root certificate.

I have no issues with syncing with Exchange, push email works, every 15, 30, hour, etc all work. hope this helps.
Thanks! I ran activesync thru USB and it seems to have gotten rid of the error I was getting though Push still didnt work. I'm heading home now and will try the above suggestion, someone else has a WM device here in the office and I remember the IT company installing a certificate for them so hopefuly that will do it.
thanks for the help!
Old 08-11-2009, 05:35 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Well riley did a GREAT job with the FAQ in post #4! Hopefully that will make this thread a lot better.

Taking some of your suggestions in, I removed some stuff from the ROM and reuploaded (will.. still uploading). See if it makes any difference in the space left after you flash It should.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/Diamond

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown

Great can't wait. Thanks for your hard work and awesome rom.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
Nice work on the FAQ section in post 4 Riley
Second that, Thanks Riley
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: cricket

ufa832 is a n00b

tight i love how we get updates frequently ....thanks for everything
Old 08-11-2009, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bambamsprint is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to bambamsprint

i go to rapidshare and cant download !!!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamsprint View Post
i go to rapidshare and cant download !!!!!
He may not have finished uploading it just yet
Old 08-11-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

galinsky is becoming a great contributor

sorry to be needy but does anyone have a phone pad that works for this rom?
Old 08-11-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/Diamond

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown

mlin did you ever get opera fixed
Old 08-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

Hopefully the Arcsoft problems are fixed in this release....
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development