PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 02:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style
Carrier: Sprint

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

I know this may seem minor, and just my opinion, but there has GOT to be others who agree. You make all these colorful icons, have it on the start menu, we have sweet VGA screens, why would you change the background from your original to GRAY SCALE??!! It makes it look so plain! I tried installing the old All Screen Background cab so I could change it back, but it locks up TF. What can I do? I don't wanna have to flash back to the last one, but I will...can't stand looking at it!! Hahhahahahaha
Old 08-13-2009, 03:09 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChainsaw View Post
I know this may seem minor, and just my opinion, but there has GOT to be others who agree. You make all these colorful icons, have it on the start menu, we have sweet VGA screens, why would you change the background from your original to GRAY SCALE??!! It makes it look so plain! I tried installing the old All Screen Background cab so I could change it back, but it locks up TF. What can I do? I don't wanna have to flash back to the last one, but I will...can't stand looking at it!! Hahhahahahaha
Okay.. you lost me.. what are you talking about ?! lol

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Okay.. you lost me.. what are you talking about ?! lol
I'm sure he is talking about the backgrounds for all the other tabs besides home. It used to have some color of some sort in your last rom, but in the latest one it is just a fading black to gray kind of background. Personally, I love it better than the last background, but looks like not everyone agrees, lol.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

crak is a n00b

I'm loving the rom. A couple of questions, I can't seem to get to the options for the email accounts, I can't get to the account picker page where you can delete or play with the options for the different email accounts. 2, Is there a way to get the the background picture on all pages? Great rom. Thanks.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by crak View Post
I'm loving the rom. A couple of questions, I can't seem to get to the options for the email accounts, I can't get to the account picker page where you can delete or play with the options for the different email accounts. 2, Is there a way to get the the background picture on all pages? Great rom. Thanks.

from TF Mail tab>inbox>menu>'scroll down to' Tools>options...

hope this is what you are looking for.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Neotropolis is a n00b

I love the ROM, but I am having a couple of issues.

1) I cant disable the windows 6.5 lock. I go to 'settings' -> 'personal' -> then click on 'lock', the numeric pad pops up and when i enter in my code it goes back to the windows 'settings'? What am I doing wrong?

2) When in a call, the diamond screen shuts off and when I try to open it up again to pull up the keypad to enter information, it automatically reverts to the 'home' tab on TF3D. It is quite glitchy, does this have something to do with the tachi dialer? or the lock i enabled?

Please advise anybody,

Thanks in advance,

NK
Old 08-13-2009, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro2(Wife) HD2(Me)
Carrier: Sprint... Now on to T-Mobile

wmphoto is becoming a great contributor

Love the new one... I've got two requests... Could you point me to the program that you had in one of ther earlier versions that allowed GPS Logging... i.e. I could open this program up and then set it to log my speed, location, route, altitude...ect....

Second, I'd love to see the new 23025 system on the next one... I'd love to have the ok buttons on the bottom.
Thanks,
Walt

It's WMPhoto for short...
For long it's www.waltmiddletonphoto.com
take a look and enjoy...
Walt
Old 08-13-2009, 10:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

crak is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
from TF Mail tab>inbox>menu>'scroll down to' Tools>options...

hope this is what you are looking for.
Thanks a lot. I didn't scroll down enough to see it.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsta View Post
I'm sure he is talking about the backgrounds for all the other tabs besides home. It used to have some color of some sort in your last rom, but in the latest one it is just a fading black to gray kind of background. Personally, I love it better than the last background, but looks like not everyone agrees, lol.
Yes. This is exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't like the change from your cool looking theme to the plain black background on all screens. I was hoping I could change it, but the cabs from the original TF3D don't work. I was wondering what I could do to get to be able to change the background on all screens - either back to your original theme or customizable. Your ROM RULES btw. Thank you for your work!!!!
Old 08-13-2009, 10:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

threethirteen is a n00b

is there a way to get the older style sms back where it showed the pictures next to the incoming/outgoing text? kindof simple thing, but i like how it looked better than just their picture at the top right...

awesome rom btw!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development