PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 10:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

thasolution is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Great Rom. I had to flash back to the sprint rom and relock my phone so that I could get it exchanged because of the stupid rainbow rectangle in the middle of my phone. Just glad that someone is actually replacing my phone under warranty. But when I get the new phone will be flashing directly to EnergyROM. Great work. Thanks again.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Alltel

o2l8 is a n00b
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

for all alltel people I did get MMS working installed lennySh Arcsoft 3.0.26.12c and it worked but not well. Then tried to uninstall it,no luck. then installed calkins 5.0.69.44 now it is usable but the video playback is about the same size as a ez input button. this rom is the bomb. thanks. I really wish we could use MMS up to it's potential. On a side note you can send video over 300 k if you do it from the camera album
Old 08-13-2009, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

pwrmedia is becoming a great contributor

Anyone figure out a way to customize the Internet menu yet (ie. removing preset links to Messenger, Live, Beejive)? The two push pages I added do work, so that's a positive...would just like to be able to completely clear the section so I can customize accordingly...

So far, no other real issues except for intermittent freezes, which is to be expected...
Old 08-13-2009, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I apologize if this has already been pointed out, but... in the last couple of releases at least, the Device ID is set to Touch Pro instead of Diamond. Not sure if this matters really, just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for yet another great release!

Hit me with some THANKS!
Old 08-13-2009, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

farhaat2007 is just getting started
Smile Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Noticed this as well since NRG has Vegas defaulted I'm sure he is aware of this and will fix it if possible. regarding showing pics in 6.5, are your referring to the titanium pics panel? if so you just need to move your pics to the folder that it's getting the pics from which should be internal storage/dcim/100media. good luck.
But wont it take up space in my main memory?
I read under titanium hacks u can use advance config to change the location but it was un sucessful. Can u be a little more specfic about that thanks
Old 08-13-2009, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrmedia View Post
Anyone figure out a way to customize the Internet menu yet (ie. removing preset links to Messenger, Live, Beejive)? The two push pages I added do work, so that's a positive...would just like to be able to completely clear the section so I can customize accordingly...

So far, no other real issues except for intermittent freezes, which is to be expected...
Ok figured it out. You need to edit the file \windows\27c65cbd_manila.
Copy it to your computer.
Right click on it now and uncheck read-only.
Use a txt editor(notepad++ is what i used) and take out the links you want from the <OperatorLinks> section.
Turn off TouchFlo3d, copy the file back to the Internal Storage on your device. Then use a program like resco explorer ON YOUR PHONE to copy it to the \windows\ directory and overwrite the one that's there.
Re-enable Touchflo3d.

I've attached the one I'm using, it has just the IE, Opera, and Youtube links. Hope this helps!

EDIT: I've attached another file, 27c65cbd_manila_clean.zip, which has all the links removed. It just says "Launch Browswer" at the top follower by all your push pages.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 27c65cbd_manila.zip (476 Bytes, 38 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip 27c65cbd_manila_clean.zip (341 Bytes, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by anurbanlegend; 08-13-2009 at 02:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:35 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2l8 View Post
for all alltel people I did get MMS working installed lennySh Arcsoft 3.0.26.12c and it worked but not well. Then tried to uninstall it,no luck. then installed calkins 5.0.69.44 now it is usable but the video playback is about the same size as a ez input button. this rom is the bomb. thanks. I really wish we could use MMS up to it's potential. On a side note you can send video over 300 k if you do it from the camera album
This is also how I got mine to work, The only problem is it leaves the pic/video account on the email screen but no way to get rid of it.
And also I totally agree. The only complaints I have about this ROM are its a total battery hog! But NRG warned us about that in the first post.

And no nice revA icon, You can go into the registry to
HKLM\System\OEM_STATE\RSSI:
and create the d word show_rev_A_icon
And set it to "1"
But then you get a red "E" that I assume is the "Edge" icon.

But everything else is awesome! I think this is the nicest looking ROM Iv ever flashed to my Diamond. And by far the best working version of TF3D2.

AWESOME job NRG!!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 08-13-2009, 02:38 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercado79 View Post
I apologize if this has already been pointed out, but... in the last couple of releases at least, the Device ID is set to Touch Pro instead of Diamond. Not sure if this matters really, just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for yet another great release!
The only time I think it would matter is when your connecting to someone elses device via bluetooth, then it will show up as TouchPro but all you have to do is change it to Diamond
Old 08-13-2009, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

pwrmedia is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurbanlegend View Post
Ok figured it out. You need to edit the file \windows\27c65cbd_manila.
Copy it to your computer.
Right click on it now and uncheck read-only.
Use a txt editor(notepad++ is what i used) and take out the links you want from the <OperatorLinks> section.
Turn off TouchFlo3d, copy the file back to the Internal Storage on your device. Then use a program like resco explorer ON YOUR PHONE to copy it to the \windows\ directory and overwrite the one that's there.
Re-enable Touchflo3d.

I've attached the one I'm using, it has just the IE, Opera, and Youtube links. Hope this helps!

EDIT: I've attached another file, 27c65cbd_manila_clean.zip, which has all the links removed. It just says "Launch Browswer" at the top follower by all your push pages.

YESSS! Thanks!
Old 08-13-2009, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by thasolution View Post
Great Rom. I had to flash back to the sprint rom and relock my phone so that I could get it exchanged because of the stupid rainbow rectangle in the middle of my phone. Just glad that someone is actually replacing my phone under warranty. But when I get the new phone will be flashing directly to EnergyROM. Great work. Thanks again.

hi, I have this issue on my screen as well, seems like the two layers are separating? Did Sprint replace your phone thru warranty or did you have to pay a deductible thru the insurance policy?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development