PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
Has anyone gotten "In Call Recording" to work fully with this? I can get it to record but the files go to my device/my documents/notes and dont show up in the "In Call Recording" app.
Dude, i've metioned this in this thred like 10 times. I really want a fix for this too because it is such a PITA running out of storage memory mid-call record. I can't find any reg keys or anything to change the save location, but it works in Juicy just swimmingly, so it cant be that big of a deal to fix it. Here's hoping....

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Diamond

psg190 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitzilla View Post
I installed EZInput 2.1 v 2.2 and after the reset the only option for input was Touch Input. I used the cab for install. Did I do something wrong? Is there some other way to get the Phone Keypad to work?

Any help is greatly appreciated
Registry Edit: HKLM/Software/HTC/ezsip/biotoshowmenu set to 1

The SIP menu should then display and you can choose whichever keyboard you would like.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

rontonomo is a n00b

Is it possible to show the day view in the calender tab as default
Old 08-13-2009, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Has anyone figured out how to disable the vibration that accompanies the pressing of hard keys on the phone? Thanks.

Once again, this is an AMAZING rom.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by psg190 View Post
Has anyone figured out how to disable the vibration that accompanies the pressing of hard keys on the phone? Thanks.

Once again, this is an AMAZING rom.
Nevermind, I did a hard reset and the phone no longer vibrates when pushing the phone's physical buttons. Thank goodness . . . that was annoying. Thanks for all of your hard work NRGZ28!
Old 08-14-2009, 12:08 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChainsaw View Post
Yes. This is exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't like the change from your cool looking theme to the plain black background on all screens. I was hoping I could change it, but the cabs from the original TF3D don't work. I was wondering what I could do to get to be able to change the background on all screens - either back to your original theme or customizable. Your ROM RULES btw. Thank you for your work!!!!
As far as I know from reading over 80 pages in the XDA thread, background4all does not work with this version of Manila. We'll have to wait a bit for someone to id and tweak the appropriate files for these mod to work properly again.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy954 View Post
Ya ive been trying that and it hasnt been working.
I goto windows/startmenu/programs/system and then i click to move the phone ink. file. Then i put /programs and click copy and nothing happens? what am i doing wrong?
Using Total Commander, when you click on copy/move, you then have to tell it where to move it to. You do this by clicking on "tree". You then pick your spot from the tree, and then click on move. That should do it ... hope this helps.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
As far as I know from reading over 80 pages in the XDA thread, background4all does not work with this version of Manila. We'll have to wait a bit for someone to id and tweak the appropriate files for these mod to work properly again.
Yeah. I tried it. Hahhhaah. It locks up TF3D. I'm thinking of going back to the last version where it had the other background. Is that bad? Hahahahah. I'll stick it out for a couple more days and see if there is a fix. Thanks for lookin!
Old 08-14-2009, 08:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

htowngator is just getting started

Anyone else have the phone do weird things when its in dialer mode or attempting to make a call? If I use the hard end-call button instead of the on-screen END button it will switch me to the main screen and the call will continue. It won't let me back to the phone/dialer screen and I have to reset the phone (especially if it called someone it wasn't supposed to which happens often as well).
Old 08-14-2009, 08:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evotastic

scheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChainsaw View Post
Yeah. I tried it. Hahhhaah. It locks up TF3D. I'm thinking of going back to the last version where it had the other background. Is that bad? Hahahahah. I'll stick it out for a couple more days and see if there is a fix. Thanks for lookin!
For those of you that want to have wallpaper on every tab, check this out http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=hdwall. It's a nice little program that allows you to import your picture then turns it into a cab file. Install the cab on your phone and you have your wallpaper on every tab.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development