PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

brc64 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

I'm having mixed results with the alarm clock. The first several times it worked great, and I even kind of dug the slide-to-snooze and slide-to-dismiss options. Lately, though, it'll sometimes just go to the notification area giving me no easy way to dismiss it. I'm still trying to identify what's going on with it when it works vs when it doesn't. Right now I'm thinking that it works if the device is locked, but not if it's unlocked (which would explain why I normally have the problems in the morning, when the phone is on charger), but I need to do some more testing.

Does anybody know if gAlarm works properly with the 6.5 lock screen?
Old 08-14-2009, 09:32 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
I'm having mixed results with the alarm clock. The first several times it worked great, and I even kind of dug the slide-to-snooze and slide-to-dismiss options. Lately, though, it'll sometimes just go to the notification area giving me no easy way to dismiss it. I'm still trying to identify what's going on with it when it works vs when it doesn't. Right now I'm thinking that it works if the device is locked, but not if it's unlocked (which would explain why I normally have the problems in the morning, when the phone is on charger), but I need to do some more testing.

Does anybody know if gAlarm works properly with the 6.5 lock screen?
I've had 1.5 work I think.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: nTelos

ceelosabi is a n00b

This is by far my most favorite rom I've ever flashed. Awesome work!
Old 08-14-2009, 10:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhaat2007 View Post
But wont it take up space in my main memory?
I read under titanium hacks u can use advance config to change the location but it was un sucessful. Can u be a little more specfic about that thanks
sorry been out of pocket yesterday. it wont take up space in your device memory because it is still being forwarded to internal storage. as I wrote
Quote:
"if so you just need to move your pics to the folder that it's getting the pics from which should be internal storage/dcim/100media. good luck."
good luck.

Last edited by Riley; 08-14-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:52 AM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurbanlegend View Post
Ok figured it out. You need to edit the file \windows\27c65cbd_manila.
Copy it to your computer.
Right click on it now and uncheck read-only.
Use a txt editor(notepad++ is what i used) and take out the links you want from the <OperatorLinks> section.
Turn off TouchFlo3d, copy the file back to the Internal Storage on your device. Then use a program like resco explorer ON YOUR PHONE to copy it to the \windows\ directory and overwrite the one that's there.
Re-enable Touchflo3d.

I've attached the one I'm using, it has just the IE, Opera, and Youtube links. Hope this helps!

EDIT: I've attached another file, 27c65cbd_manila_clean.zip, which has all the links removed. It just says "Launch Browswer" at the top follower by all your push pages.
good stuff man!! will add this to Q and A in post 4. Thanks.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheel78 View Post
For those of you that want to have wallpaper on every tab, check this out http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=hdwall. It's a nice little program that allows you to import your picture then turns it into a cab file. Install the cab on your phone and you have your wallpaper on every tab.
thanks! added to Q and A section.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:52 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

If any of you Alltel guys come up with a better working version of Arcsoft than the 3.0.26.12 that Im using now please let me know!
Thanks guys!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 08-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style
Carrier: Sprint

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheel78 View Post
for those of you that want to have wallpaper on every tab, check this out http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=hdwall. It's a nice little program that allows you to import your picture then turns it into a cab file. Install the cab on your phone and you have your wallpaper on every tab.
thank you!!
Old 08-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: print

magohn is a n00b

Thank you Sir !!!

Love the rom....

I do have one question that is probably not rom releated but here goes:

In Google Maps why do I need to have the Diamond's internal GPS running to use "My Location" - I tried enabling AGPS but "My Location" still does not work. If I use the Diamond as a WiFi Router and connect to it with my iPod Touch, the Google Maps on iPod Touch instantly shows me "My Location" - logically if "My Location" works on the Touch it should work on the Diamond seeing as both devices get the location details from the Diamond's location via cell triangulation - this issue has drove me crazy on a number of roms - this is the first 6.5 rom I have used and I had my fingers crossed "My Location" would work on 6.5...anyone have any suggestions?

However, I still very much appreciate all the hard work that went into this rom -thanks again!
Old 08-14-2009, 12:13 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by magohn View Post
Thank you Sir !!!

Love the rom....

I do have one question that is probably not rom releated but here goes:

In Google Maps why do I need to have the Diamond's internal GPS running to use "My Location" - I tried enabling AGPS but "My Location" still does not work. If I use the Diamond as a WiFi Router and connect to it with my iPod Touch, the Google Maps on iPod Touch instantly shows me "My Location" - logically if "My Location" works on the Touch it should work on the Diamond seeing as both devices get the location details from the Diamond's location via cell triangulation - this issue has drove me crazy on a number of roms - this is the first 6.5 rom I have used and I had my fingers crossed "My Location" would work on 6.5...anyone have any suggestions?

However, I still very much appreciate all the hard work that went into this rom -thanks again!
Iv never had my location work on google maps unless I had the use GPS option checked

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development