View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 10:13 AM
MrChainsaw
Regular 'Geeker

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsta View Post
I'm sure he is talking about the backgrounds for all the other tabs besides home. It used to have some color of some sort in your last rom, but in the latest one it is just a fading black to gray kind of background. Personally, I love it better than the last background, but looks like not everyone agrees, lol.
Yes. This is exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't like the change from your cool looking theme to the plain black background on all screens. I was hoping I could change it, but the cabs from the original TF3D don't work. I was wondering what I could do to get to be able to change the background on all screens - either back to your original theme or customizable. Your ROM RULES btw. Thank you for your work!!!!