PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 09:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

jayhernandez is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

This may be a newb question, but how do you access email options? If you wanted to change the sync schedule, or remove an email account. I can't find how to get there, there is simply no menu option for settings.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:13 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhernandez View Post
This may be a newb question, but how do you access email options? If you wanted to change the sync schedule, or remove an email account. I can't find how to get there, there is simply no menu option for settings.
Go to Start>Internet>ActiveSync>Menu>Schedule to change the schedule

under options, you can delete an account as well. good luck
Old 09-04-2009, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

abcxyz123 is a n00b

Hey Guys,

Do any of you guys experience a 10 sec freeze when typing a message or a notepad? This happens randomly. I would type a txt and the screen would just freeze for a bit, then go back to normal. This also happened in the previous release. I've tried other ROMs and I don't get this problem. Anyway, regardless of that, I still love this ROM!

Thanks for the good work NRG!
Old 09-04-2009, 11:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Iusacell

jmh_vera is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh_vera View Post
Hello guys. I flased this rom because i found that the Mighty one hard reseted one time per week. So i flashed back a stock rom and then i flashed this EnergyRom. Everything was ok until today, it didn't pass from the boot screen until it self-hard reset. What could happened?
Any help? Please?
Old 09-04-2009, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

abcxyz123 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcxyz123 View Post
Hey Guys,

Do any of you guys experience a 10 sec freeze when typing a message or a notepad? This happens randomly. I would type a txt and the screen would just freeze for a bit, then go back to normal. This also happened in the previous release. I've tried other ROMs and I don't get this problem. Anyway, regardless of that, I still love this ROM!

I've been testing this out all day. It only seems to freeze when I'm using txting. I was testing in Notepad for 15 mins and it didn't freeze. When I switched over to Vito-SMS Chat. It hangs when texting. I currently use Vito-SMS Chat v1.26, but I've been using this version with other ROMs without a problem. It's only with EnergyROM. Anyway, would anyone be kind enough to try Vito SMS-chat v.126 on their phone to see if they get the same problem?

thanks..
Old 09-04-2009, 12:04 PM
N00b
Carrier: Iusacell

jmh_vera is a n00b

Quote:
I've been testing this out all day. It only seems to freeze when I'm using txting. I was testing in Notepad for 15 mins and it didn't freeze. When I switched over to Vito-SMS Chat. It hangs when texting. I currently use Vito-SMS Chat v1.26, but I've been using this version with other ROMs without a problem. It's only with EnergyROM. Anyway, would anyone be kind enough to try Vito SMS-chat v.126 on their phone to see if they get the same problem?

thanks..
I use the same program and have the same problem...
Old 09-04-2009, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Cellcom

Minnesota is just getting started

Quote:
Hey Guys,

Yeah it has happened to me too!
Old 09-04-2009, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

abcxyz123 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
Yeah it has happened to me too!
Yeah, I love this ROM and I love using Vito SMS-Chat with Touch Pal Keyboard 4.0. All my friends are impressed with how fast I can txt with this setup, but the random keyboard freeze is preventing me from txting fast. Hopefully NRG will have some time to look into this.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

shaned197 is becoming a great contributor

if you guys dont mind me asking what is the purpose/benifit of usin vito sms chat?

wow - I like vito lol makes everything faster.. typing and selecting text.. is it possible to put this into manila.. looks like ill throw down 15$ for this app

edit: Those of you that use vito sms.. how is the battery drain? Do you keep it up, minimize it, or close it entirely?

Last edited by shaned197; 09-04-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond/Victor
Carrier: Sprint

slightlyevolved is a n00b

Quote:
Hey Guys,

I also get this freeze that you're talking about. However, I have gotten it also when I used Bonzai ROM and even occasionally with the stock Sprint ROM (much more often with the other two ROMs though, rarely with the Sprint one.)

It's not just when texting though. Although, the SIP does seem to be a factor causing it; I also get the freeze when scrolling through a PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader/Foxit Reader, scrolling through TF3D (rarely though), or especially when texting.

Although I've done no objective surveys, it seemed that I got more lockups if I had:

* XT9 active
* Using Fingerboard instead of the stock HTC SIP
* Using full keyboards instead of Suretype/12-key T9 SIPs

But, as I mentioned, scrolling around in a siimple text only PDF file with NO SIPs active also will cause it to lock up. It's reasonably random but seems to be tied to text handling.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development