PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 03:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: ChinaTelecom using a Sprint Victor

hong1975 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsta View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Diamond: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Im still not seeing this dialer problem. I can dial all numbers, new or old just fine. Sometimes it takes a double press of the TALK button, if I do it that way.

Have you guys flashed to stock, then NRG, then hard reset?

I just don't get that problem, maybe I'm just lucky. However I can't end calls quickly when I dial the wrong number. It lags then closes the phone app while still dialing. If I let it ring once or twice then end the call, it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong1975 View Post
I have been using EnergyROM (23016) for several days, and I found something like this:
when you push the send key several times right after hang up a phone call, the tachi dialpad freezes, and the antenna sign indicates that the signal is (temporarily) unavailable ((for about 6 seconds), but the phone call to the first entry on your call history continues and you cannot hang up even you push the hang up button.the text that displays the carrier name is now reading "Home Service" if you use Titanium.
anybody encounter this?
It seems like the problem of the tachi phone canvas ('cause I found the same on other tachi intergrated ROMs)

Maybe we are talking about the same problem, what radio are you using? I'm using 1.11F from Sprint
Old 10-01-2009, 03:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Diamond: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Im using Sprint's latest radio, 1.12.34F.

I think your on to something, maybe some radios are more responsive or compatible with WM 6.5?
Old 10-01-2009, 08:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Solomente is just getting started
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewayz View Post
Thank you.

Sorry i do not have time to read through a 200+ page thread. I skimmed the last couple of pages didn't see anything, so i asked a quick question and got a simple answer.
Sorry I was just born a jerk but if you skimmed the last couple pages I assumed you would have noticed that 5 out of the 9 posts 1 page back were about the dialer issue...
Old 10-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Intertelecom

dvsoftlab is a n00b

tell me, where i can take september 6 rom? it was very stable)))
will use it while new rom will be created))
thx
Old 10-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

AthruC is a n00b

Not for nothing, when I am switched to the WM6.5 dialer, the 'shortcut' dial pressed don't work for me - i.e. if I open a contact, when I press 'call mobile' it does not work, or if I go to return a call from the 'recent calls' it does not go through.

Still, even with these issues (which are going to be resolved from what I hear ), it's one of the slickest ROM's out there for the CDMA's!
Old 10-01-2009, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Diamond

psg190 is becoming a great contributor

I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have refreshed this thread as well as NRGZ's Twitter feed this week in hopes of seeing that a new rom has been posted . . . .
Old 10-01-2009, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by psg190 View Post
I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have refreshed this thread as well as NRGZ's Twitter feed this week in hopes of seeing that a new rom has been posted . . . .
me 2... but looks like he is trying to put manila 2.5 inn this release.. may be delaying his release
Old 10-01-2009, 06:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

lkjfdsa is a n00b

This is a p h o n e for Pete's sake and you can't dial out? Major Major malfunction here and the OP still hasn't fixed. What's up with that
Old 10-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjfdsa View Post
This is a p h o n e for Pete's sake and you can't dial out? Major Major malfunction here and the OP still hasn't fixed. What's up with that
Says who? For me, it's an organizer, a browser, a gps, and an mp3 player, on which I occasionally receive a call. Anyway, I urge you guys with dialer problems to try the resco contact manager 2. It's working flawlessly for me and it ties nicely to my facebook contacts.

Pete
Old 10-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Says who? For me, it's an organizer, a browser, a gps, and an mp3 player, on which I occasionally receive a call. Anyway, I urge you guys with dialer problems to try the resco contact manager 2. It's working flawlessly for me and it ties nicely to my facebook contacts.

Pete
How appropriate you took that one Pete anyhow I get pissed when my phone rings... damn it, there goes my streaming video!!!! lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development