View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 03:45 AM
hong1975
Lurker

hong1975 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsta View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Diamond: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Im still not seeing this dialer problem. I can dial all numbers, new or old just fine. Sometimes it takes a double press of the TALK button, if I do it that way.

Have you guys flashed to stock, then NRG, then hard reset?

I just don't get that problem, maybe I'm just lucky. However I can't end calls quickly when I dial the wrong number. It lags then closes the phone app while still dialing. If I let it ring once or twice then end the call, it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong1975 View Post
I have been using EnergyROM (23016) for several days, and I found something like this:
when you push the send key several times right after hang up a phone call, the tachi dialpad freezes, and the antenna sign indicates that the signal is (temporarily) unavailable ((for about 6 seconds), but the phone call to the first entry on your call history continues and you cannot hang up even you push the hang up button.the text that displays the carrier name is now reading "Home Service" if you use Titanium.
anybody encounter this?
It seems like the problem of the tachi phone canvas ('cause I found the same on other tachi intergrated ROMs)

Maybe we are talking about the same problem, what radio are you using? I'm using 1.11F from Sprint