PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

something is on hotfile now labeled 11/14, downloading now and will report
Old 11-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

bigblue is a n00b
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

A new Rom has been uploaded....
Old 11-14-2009, 02:14 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

sooo.... did NRG stop making 2.1 ROM's? I was really hoping for perhaps a striped lite version of 2.1 since I'm not really digging this new 2.5 ROM's
Old 11-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172

okay, after flashing and clearing storage, this is what i've found:
no errors with config.txt!
35300 free at flash
after deleting widgets and a few other unnecessary things i got 41860 free
google maps included, opera is not.
animated wallpapers are not included- seems to not be the latest 2.5 port?
"sunny" weather wallpaper animation is slow like newer builds however, so i'm lost.
messaging client has send button on left softkey, no send button/picture with attach button/picture

thats all i can think to review now, after just looking for those things. so far nothing is broke so at least thats great news. i'll play around for the day and see how it fares in speed/battery.

also, it's been a while since using nrg's rom. does anyone know i can get the standard white flipclock back on manila 2.5? i prefer that to the see-through just because of the animations looking sloppy in see through.
thanks for the great rom nrg, terrific work.

edit: still get corrupt ringtone errors, though

Last edited by lazyboy0172; 11-14-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

I just flashed to this ROM and well there is a send button in the HTC messaging client but the messages DON"T send, you can receive them though. Also when I send a text to my phone, the bubble showing one unread message was showing one full bubble and was showing 1/4 of another one overlapping it. It doesn't bother me but just want to bring that up to nrgz28. One more thing, this doesn't seem like its the latest version of 2.5, the 11-14 one.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Yep. I cannot send texts either Receiving works fine though
Old 11-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Yep. I cannot send texts either Receiving works fine though
yep, well it least you we can use the disable cab to get it working for now. htc messsaging client is problematic on most vga 2.5 roms now.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
yep, well it least you we can use the disable cab to get it working for now. htc messsaging client is problematic on most vga 2.5 roms now.
I tried using zeynee disable htc messaging 1.2 but it didn't send the messages though wm either.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
I tried using zeynee disable htc messaging 1.2 but it didn't send the messages though wm either.
oh shoot not good. thanks for letting me know.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: MTS

spitzilla is a n00b

Texting is working from me. When I try to change sounds/notifications through the windows settings I get a corrupt ringtone error when I try to leave or play the ringtone. The ringtones seem to play fine outside of that window though

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development