View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:14 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by radbillsj View Post
Yes I have the same issue. Also, any box on that screen that doesn't have a contact assigned to it is white as well. Anyone know the source of this issue, or how it can be fixed?
allow me to suggest to u that u can download the new manila files from xda... then copy them to internal storage, cancel manila from settings\today and using TC copy them to windows directory overwriting everything, it really not that many files, it would take u less than 5 min.
heres a link to the package, just make sure u copy over the manila files and not the folders. in each folder u got a folder called files and everything u need to copy.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1258288002
btw u would like to use the 1920 not 1921, cuz then something might go wrong and if u want to fix bg4a or anything else just look at : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=952.
that should solve everything. i just flashed last night after modifying the nbh with new 1920 files and everything works except mms with manila message tab. even the ring issue is not a problem for me now.
if that doesn't work for u... i guess u had a bad flash, so u might want to re-flash.

Last edited by amikam; 11-17-2009 at 06:16 PM.