View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 03:21 AM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hmm really ? Havent heard of it not working... I'll see what I can do.
NRG, i didnt flash the latest version yet, but one suggestion would be to lose footprint since it doesn't work on the diamond anyways, that will save about 12 more or less....

if u already took it out... than u can ignore my suggestion.
thanks.

btw, i tried to cook and mess with the registry in anyway i know how to, i don't know how u do it but your version always works better, well.... faster, even with the lower amount of space left.

keep up the good work.