PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 02:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

v-man is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh_vera View Post
Go to the settings tab---->Wallpaper. you will be asked to use the default wallpaper, you should choose Yes.

hope this helps.

I tried that but all I got was the plain dark background without the rainbow color on the bottom.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:13 PM
N00b
Carrier: Iusacell

jmh_vera is a n00b
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-man View Post
I tried that but all I got was the plain dark background without the rainbow color on the bottom.
Try to search it in Device Memory (Not Internal Storage) :

My Documents/My pictures

Or, you will find it attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EnergyROM Wallpaper.jpg (75.8 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Lurker

v-man is a n00b

Thanks for your help. I have that wallpaper but I'm looking for the one that was on when I first flashed to warhawk.

http://www.energyroms.com/PostGraphi...HomeScreen.png
Old 08-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
I changed my wallpaper and now I can't get the homescreen wallpaper back. Where is it stored at? I attached the image of homescreen I'm wanting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh_vera View Post
Go to the settings tab---->Wallpaper. you will be asked to use the default wallpaper, you should choose Yes.

hope this helps.
Quote:
Thanks for your help. I have that wallpaper but I'm looking for the one that was on when I first flashed to warhawk.

Ok Guys. No guarantee but this may work. you can probably find it in Device memory>windows. Use total commander to navigate to windows. Look for homebackground.img as per NRG. You can copy and paste this to device and then put it into your wallpaper folder or he mentioned there is cab with the same name. if you run that, it will restore the original homescreen. Hope this helps and works.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Lurker

v-man is a n00b

I have searched and it is not on my device. Thanks for your help rileyd5.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I have searched and it is not on my device. Thanks for your help rileyd5.
sorry about that. well NRG did mention that he plans on fixing this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

occhris is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by verkion View Post
Here's how you disable it...go to registry, HKLM/Security/Policies/Policies. When entry 00001023 is 0, the "checkbox" that you can't disable is greyed out. So, change it to 1 and you can disable the lock. I don't even think you need to reset.

verkion
This seems to work temporarly, however on the next activesync, the phone enforces the security requirement and makes you set a password.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Is there way to get rid of Google maps? Not that i don't like it, but as soon as i activate it(run it the first time i guess) i might as well just kiss all my memory goodbye. I want it on my storage card, and i feel like i should already know how to do this. I can't delete it, and installing it again and uninstalling just doesn't kill it. I guess i could hard reset and just use install it again to the internal storage and use the second one, but this seems cumbersome annoying.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:30 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
Is there way to get rid of Google maps? Not that i don't like it, but as soon as i activate it(run it the first time i guess) i might as well just kiss all my memory goodbye. I want it on my storage card, and i feel like i should already know how to do this. I can't delete it, and installing it again and uninstalling just doesn't kill it. I guess i could hard reset and just use install it again to the internal storage and use the second one, but this seems cumbersome annoying.
hey

I heard that installing it to internal storage doesn't work. it still appears in device memory. someone posted this a week or 2 ago when we were discussing what programs to trim out of the last release. you may want to try cleartemps. you can set it up to delete google maps cache as well as several other programs like bing, ie, opera, etc.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
hey

I heard that installing it to internal storage doesn't work. it still appears in device memory. someone posted this a week or 2 ago when we were discussing what programs to trim out of the last release. you may want to try cleartemps. you can set it up to delete google maps cache as well as several other programs like bing, ie, opera, etc.
yeah i'm using cleanram right now, but just wehenever i use google maps it floods my temp dirs, and i just want it dead. DEAD I SAY!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development