PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 08:29 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
yeah i'm using cleanram right now, but just wehenever i use google maps it floods my temp dirs, and i just want it dead. DEAD I SAY!
oh cool. Yeah that make sense. I guess there are few other things that can be removed. Lets see if NRG can chime in.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

bigblue is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Does anybody know, when is the new release coming?..
Old 08-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblue View Post
Does anybody know, when is the new release coming?..
Nobody knows. NRGZ28 takes direction only from the wind and speaks only to trees. To predict his actions is to persuade the mountains to move or the clouds to speak. As the water through the ocean, so moves the ROMs from NRG's mind; Beautifully and randomly, guiding the waves to where they belong.

Sponsored by Kools.
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:29 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Nobody knows. NRGZ28 takes direction only from the wind and speaks only to trees. To predict his actions is to persuade the mountains to move or the clouds to speak. As the water through the ocean, so moves the ROMs from NRG's mind; Beautifully and randomly, guiding the waves to where they belong.
LMAO i wish i could see who is thanking me for posts like this. Its like patting me on the back to be the complete weirdo that i am
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
wow, that was deep thanks for the enlightened synopsis of the NRG rom development life cycle and release schedule. or to put it another way, patience round eye. patience... lol
Old 08-25-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tehxeno is a n00b
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEMITCHY View Post
For everyone who wants to add custom cities for the US, here's the cab. Just install to main memory and restart. If I helped, please hit the thanks button.
How do we add OUR custom cities?
This just adds a bunch of US cities to weather.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

hammer1320 is a n00b

I love the rom, its awsome, but I am having 1 small problem. I am through Alltel and I installed all of the .cabs to get the picture mail working, but the phone does not ring when I get a text message. I flashed it back to stock before installing the rom and I made sure that there was a tone assigned to incomming sms but I get nothing.

Any help would be awsome. I am new to posting in forums, flashing ROMS, and all that so im sorry if this has been answered already, or if my post structure is wrong...
Old 08-25-2009, 10:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

augy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
If there was an award for post of the year, you would have my vote for sure. I want to print it out on that vinyl sticky stuff and decorate my wall with it.

Along those lines, I think there should be a post of the year contest. I know it's lame, but it might be fun.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by augy View Post
If there was an award for post of the year, you would have my vote for sure. I want to print it out on that vinyl sticky stuff and decorate my wall with it.

Along those lines, I think there should be a post of the year contest. I know it's lame, but it might be fun.
I like it so much it is going to be added to the Q and A section, question 18!!

Last edited by Riley; 08-25-2009 at 10:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:41 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Quote:
LMAO i wish i could see who is thanking me for posts like this. Its like patting me on the back to be the complete weirdo that i am
Quote:
Originally Posted by augy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I like it so much it is going to be added to the Q and A section, question 18!!
+1. It's worth a Thanks just for the entertainment value. And it's a welcome relief from the usual nonsense and sometimes stupid/repeated questions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development