PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 11:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: SPCS

davidoff is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
sorry bro, I don't have one since I just use the tachi dialer (although i've been thinking about starting to use htc dialer)

Ask for a link anywhere on the diamond or cdma upgrade forums and any of the cooks who use it (most of them do) will upload it or give a link.
Thanks bro
Old 08-14-2009, 12:02 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
what about 21921? that's a pretty random build number

Ill just wait for your 23028 then and see how that goes, if the task if fixed I'd like to stick with the new finger friendly roms. I may cook my own 23028, (but I don't know if I'll find any time)

If this has already been RTMed then why are new phones still coming out with 6.1?
219xx was for development of new UI features to incorporate into 6.5.1. They've gotten them stable (or so they say) and have now merged them into 230xx. Sounds kinda retarded, but thats my understanding. Maybe someone like indagroove can correct it for us. I can also ask da_g to see what he says since he seems to know the details really well.

BTW - 23028 first flash - bugs found, getting corrected and redone.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:21 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
219xx was for development of new UI features to incorporate into 6.5.1. They've gotten them stable (or so they say) and have now merged them into 230xx. Sounds kinda retarded, but thats my understanding. Maybe someone like indagroove can correct it for us. I can also ask da_g to see what he says since he seems to know the details really well.

BTW - 23028 first flash - bugs found, getting corrected and redone.
cool, hows that htc taskbar lookin?

Also, I noticed in the 23025 there wasn't a "taskbar" in system settings, so I coudn't change it to just tap x to close progs, so I keep having to "end all programs" in taskbar., is the setting in 23028?
Old 08-14-2009, 12:36 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Also, I noticed in the 23025 there wasn't a "taskbar" in system settings, so I coudn't change it to just tap x to close progs, so I keep having to "end all programs" in taskbar., is the setting in 23028?
The 23025 that i built had the taskbar setting to turn it off in the taskbar. I am trying to go through the registry now to just go ahead and have it disabled.

Sorry i see you mean tap to close. I had that option when i built mine. Im doing a new one now. Let me see where it is.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 08-14-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:37 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

I guess to clarify, Task manager in system settings is HTC task manager, which also puts the popdown menu in the taskbar. 23025 didn't have HTC task manager in it at all. I have it cooked into 23028 right now with the taskbar popdown disabled at the moment and its working' but when I click on the taskbar it shows an empty enlarged bar instead of the enlarged taskbar for you to pick the icon you wanted.

I am going to recook without htc task manager now to see if that fixes it or if its a bug in 23028.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
I guess to clarify, Task manager in system settings is HTC task manager, which also puts the popdown menu in the taskbar. 23025 didn't have HTC task manager in it at all. I have it cooked into 23028 right now with the taskbar popdown disabled at the moment and its working' but when I click on the taskbar it shows an empty enlarged bar instead of the enlarged taskbar for you to pick the icon you wanted.

I am going to recook without htc task manager now to see if that fixes it or if its a bug in 23028.
Cool,

I really wish we could just get htc taskbar to work in 23028...
Old 08-14-2009, 12:45 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Real quick. Have you guys found the best option to get rid of the scroll bar in the dialer on 23025?
Old 08-14-2009, 12:53 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

There is no scroll bar with the default windows dialer. Other than that, I don't know... Sorry
Old 08-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Real quick. Have you guys found the best option to get rid of the scroll bar in the dialer on 23025?
na thats the reason why i got rid of it and went back down to previous builds. Any dialer other than stock gives you that scroll bar.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

Quote:
@ "we're finally done with 6.5!" I have thought that myself soo many times. I wonder how many MS developers actually download our setups just to test them and see...

From what I understand, 21234 was the official release of 6.5, or the RTM (Release To Manufacturers) anyway. The 230xx branch is 6.5.1 if that means anything to you... like they're working on service packs . The 218xx branch is a manufacturer branch, I'm just not sure which. So 218xx is manufacturers basically tweaking the crap out of the 21234 setup.

As far as 23028 goes, I would like to have it up in a couple hours, but it will probably be this evening. The SYS might be up within a couple hours tho. I am flashing my phone as we speak to see what needs fixed, including task manager.
HAHA wtffff 23028 build is already available?!?!?! i thought 23025 just came out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development