View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:36 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
cool, hows that htc taskbar lookin?

Also, I noticed in the 23025 there wasn't a "taskbar" in system settings, so I coudn't change it to just tap x to close progs, so I keep having to "end all programs" in taskbar., is the setting in 23028?
The 23025 that i built had the taskbar setting to turn it off in the taskbar. I am trying to go through the registry now to just go ahead and have it disabled.

Sorry i see you mean tap to close. I had that option when i built mine. Im doing a new one now. Let me see where it is.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 08-14-2009 at 12:39 PM.