PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
true I didn't think of that. I thought it was just a visual deal, I didn't think it actually told your phone that it had 50%...

yeah it sucks seeing the single digits go down, but it equally sucks looking at 50% then seegin 40% to seconds later becuase it went from 41 to 39, a littel misleading @ times.
that's true forgot about the 41 to 39%! you sold me
Old 08-14-2009, 02:25 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
would it be possible to keep the taskbar but disable the clock, I don't ever look at the taskbar clock anyways...

wait is there even a clock up there?
check out the screen shots in the first post... the clock use to set a little ways away from the right side to make room for the X/OK button. Now, since the X/OK button have been moved to the bottom the taskbar has been pushed over. As far as disabling the clock goes, I'm not sure. But if it could be disabled, I doubt that would help since everything would just slide right. HTC task manager could use an update that puts it in the bottom left of the today screen - I think that would be neat.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
check out the screen shots in the first post... the clock use to set a little ways away from the right side to make room for the X/OK button. Now, since the X/OK button have been moved to the bottom the taskbar has been pushed over. As far as disabling the clock goes, I'm not sure. But if it could be disabled, I doubt that would help since everything would just slide right. HTC task manager could use an update that puts it in the bottom left of the today screen - I think that would be neat.
yeah they need that.

the reason im so adamantly searching for a solution is because I use that pull down task thing all the time. Theres no alt tab on a ppc and its so easy to switch progs and close em and I dont want to have to open up the task manager in Clauncher every time i want to switch programs, etc..

maybe ill just flash 21840 and wait till they can get task manager and custom icons working with finger friendly 23xxx
Old 08-14-2009, 02:32 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
that's true forgot about the 41 to 39%! you sold me

yeah its gotta be done now
Old 08-14-2009, 02:34 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
yeah they need that.

the reason im so adamantly searching for a solution is because I use that pull down task thing all the time. Theres no alt tab on a ppc and its so easy to switch progs and close em and I dont want to have to open up the task manager in Clauncher every time i want to switch programs, etc..

maybe ill just flash 21840 and wait till they can get task manager and custom icons working with finger friendly 23xxx
I completely understand that. I keep trying to open the task manager and close programs that I no longer need running, or to switch to another program, only to be reminded that its not there.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
I completely understand that. I keep trying to open the task manager and close programs that I no longer need running, or to switch to another program, only to be reminded that its not there.

yeah i press up there and just get the large icons and im like "on yean I get these pointless enlarged icons and no tm"

did you even notice any difference between 23025 and 23028?
Old 08-14-2009, 02:50 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
yeah i press up there and just get the large icons and im like "on yean I get these pointless enlarged icons and no tm"

did you even notice any difference between 23025 and 23028?
Nothing really other than the new taskbar icons. I keep forgetting to check and see if the lockscreen media player is working...
Old 08-14-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Nothing really other than the new taskbar icons. I keep forgetting to check and see if the lockscreen media player is working...
so they basically made it worse, because at least with 23025 you could use custom icons.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:53 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
so they basically made it worse, because at least with 23025 you could use custom icons.
Just another growing pain...
Old 08-14-2009, 02:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

donky353 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

is there any way to get a cab that will make the today screen like yours with just the icons on the left?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development