View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:37 PM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
cool, hows that htc taskbar lookin?

Also, I noticed in the 23025 there wasn't a "taskbar" in system settings, so I coudn't change it to just tap x to close progs, so I keep having to "end all programs" in taskbar., is the setting in 23028?
I guess to clarify, Task manager in system settings is HTC task manager, which also puts the popdown menu in the taskbar. 23025 didn't have HTC task manager in it at all. I have it cooked into 23028 right now with the taskbar popdown disabled at the moment and its working' but when I click on the taskbar it shows an empty enlarged bar instead of the enlarged taskbar for you to pick the icon you wanted.

I am going to recook without htc task manager now to see if that fixes it or if its a bug in 23028.