PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28011 & 21882 ROM|SYS 12/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.squonk View Post
Bah, both 28005 and 28011 give me this error:
[ERROR]Please check HTCLOG

Not sure what I am doing to cause this, picking all the same options in the kitchen I have for the last many builds...anyone have any clue? I have searched all over and can't find anything concrete to go on...

Please help!
sounds like your HT is clogged.

Is it doing this when you're flashing the ROM you just cooked? I've seen this before, sometimes if you see the error, flash back to stock, then reflash you don't see the error, I've never been able to isolate exactly what the problem is though. I've seen a lot of bugs with 28011, but with the right settings 28005 can run pretty fast. try it again and see if it does it.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:18 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Bah, both 28005 and 28011 give me this error:
[ERROR]Please check HTCLOG

Not sure what I am doing to cause this, picking all the same options in the kitchen I have for the last many builds...anyone have any clue? I have searched all over and can't find anything concrete to go on...

Please help!
Are you getting this error when building a rom or flashing a rom?
Old 12-10-2009, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Supersonic/Evo
Carrier: Sprint

mr.squonk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mr.squonk

da_reeseboy & orangekid,

First, thanks for the responses!

I get the error once I flash my cooked rom, and it boots up for the first time. I have tried flashing to the most recent stock rom and back to the cooked. I don't think that I am choosing any outlandish options...I typically just use my xml script to config email settings (have used the same files for months with many different builds), seems to work fine with 28002, just nothing more recent. Using Calc's kitchen freshly unpacked, I drop in the sys and rom folders, select them, and pick what I do and do not want in the rom (I don't like TF3D and uncheck all of those options), I pick the dialer I like, ect...nothing different than I have done, but now get the [ERROR] as soon as it boots. I have re-flashed, hard reset the phone, and pretty much everything I could think of.

Let me know if you guys can think of anything else, graci!
Old 12-10-2009, 03:37 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
da_reeseboy & orangekid,

First, thanks for the responses!

I get the error once I flash my cooked rom, and it boots up for the first time. I have tried flashing to the most recent stock rom and back to the cooked. I don't think that I am choosing any outlandish options...I typically just use my xml script to config email settings (have used the same files for months with many different builds), seems to work fine with 28002, just nothing more recent. Using Calc's kitchen freshly unpacked, I drop in the sys and rom folders, select them, and pick what I do and do not want in the rom (I don't like TF3D and uncheck all of those options), I pick the dialer I like, ect...nothing different than I have done, but now get the [ERROR] as soon as it boots. I have re-flashed, hard reset the phone, and pretty much everything I could think of.

Let me know if you guys can think of anything else, graci!
Make sure when you're selecting packages to install in the kitchen, you are unselecting BROWSING_modules, BROWSINGCORE_modules, and browsingie_modules in the SYS. For the Diamond, you need to use the _files version of those 3. I have both in the SYS because I cook for Touch Pro's also.

...I dunno if thats the issue but thought I would mention it.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Supersonic/Evo

mr.squonk is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mr.squonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Make sure when you're selecting packages to install in the kitchen, you are unselecting BROWSING_modules, BROWSINGCORE_modules, and browsingie_modules in the SYS. For the Diamond, you need to use the _files version of those 3. I have both in the SYS because I cook for Touch Pro's also.

...I dunno if thats the issue but thought I would mention it.
The kitchen automatically seems to uncheck the _modules and checks the _files versions of those already since I select the Diamond from the options

Dang, I thought that we were getting somewhere! Thanks for trying! Cheers!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:56 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
The kitchen automatically seems to uncheck the _modules and checks the _files versions of those already since I select the Diamond from the options

Dang, I thought that we were getting somewhere! Thanks for trying! Cheers!
I guess I can send you my exact kitchen and you can start with my build and change it to your needs to see if its a change you're doing for it to not work. It sounds like the build you are doing is pretty close to mine so we can start eliminating things and figure out whats causing it this way. My Kitchen is Calkulin's with a few minor changes.

Ugh... I just realized the SYS I have has "OEMMisc" and "OEMDrivers" folders in it. Unselect them.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 12-11-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:08 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Here's my kitchen - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9P1J03LH

Just load one of the 28011 roms and go from there.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

diamonddiggler is a n00b

I just built a 28011 Rom with your kitchen and everything seems to work except i still had the problem with clear storage not working and the memory was showing incorrect on remove programs. I found a clear storage cab and reinstalled over the top and it seemed to fix the problem. Not sure if there is a bad version of clear storage in your kitchen or not.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddiggler View Post
I just built a 28011 Rom with your kitchen and everything seems to work except i still had the problem with clear storage not working and the memory was showing incorrect on remove programs. I found a clear storage cab and reinstalled over the top and it seemed to fix the problem. Not sure if there is a bad version of clear storage in your kitchen or not.

do you have the clear storage cab?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

diamonddiggler is a n00b

Yeah...I got from over at xda.

Here is the link....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=473168

Last edited by diamonddiggler; 06-17-2010 at 04:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development