PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28011 & 21882 ROM|SYS 12/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddiggler View Post
No Luck with the soft reset and disabling titanium. Is anyone else seeing this issue?? Also just noticed while in remove programs that the memory available value is cut off.

sounds like a funky flash or a funky sys. Let's see if anyone else who's flashed 28011 is having the same issue, I use 21882 and it works as far as I can tell.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

diamonddiggler is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
sounds like a funky flash or a funky sys. Let's see if anyone else who's flashed 28011 is having the same issue, I use 21882 and it works as far as I can tell.
At first I thought it was a flash problem so I have reflashed 3 times back and forth between the sprint rom to see if I could see changes. Seems to me to be a SYS issue. Thanks for the help though.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:43 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
No Luck with the soft reset and disabling titanium. Is anyone else seeing this issue?? Also just noticed while in remove programs that the memory available value is cut off.

no worries, try 21882, or if you have to have 6.5.3 then maybe try 28008 till a newer build comes out?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

tamago is just getting started

where do u get those softkey buttons? thanks
Old 12-08-2009, 09:23 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Why do you include a whole new rom with WM7? Isn't it just a cab that anyone can install over the ROM? You could just up the ROM in standard titanium and keep the WM7 cab on the first page.
Thats how I cook the ROM that I load on my phone, so I just share it as is.
Quote:
The memory available being cutoff is probably just a theme issue. Change to a different theme - like classic blue.
NVM... not a theme issue - must be a growing pain with 28011.

I am having the clear storage issue too. I might need to do some more recmodding...
Old 12-08-2009, 09:27 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
no worries, try 21882, or if you have to have 6.5.3 then maybe try 28008 till a newer build comes out?
Thanks Orangekid for keeping an eye on these threads and helping people out - you are greatly appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago View Post
where do u get those softkey buttons? thanks
Its part of the theme - I can't remember where I found it but its called Livven SimpleGloss Black. Its not mine, I found it searching the net for wm6.5.x themes.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

tamago is just getting started

i found his thread, but he changed his buttons to rounded buttons. if possible, could u post up your theme?

Last edited by tamago; 12-08-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:32 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago View Post
i found his thread, but he changed his buttons to rounded buttons. if possible, could u post up your theme?
Its among the stuff in this zip file. Just put all of it in the windows directory on your phone and you'll have that one along with a few others added to the list. And once again, I cannot take credit for these themes - I didn't create them, I just found them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip themes.zip (4.30 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 12-09-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Thanks Orangekid for keeping an eye on these threads and helping people out - you are greatly appreciated.

No problem, I know how frustrated some of these things can be, and you, calk, omj, groove, etc have always been there to help me out.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Supersonic/Evo

mr.squonk is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mr.squonk

Bah, both 28005 and 28011 give me this error:
[ERROR]Please check HTCLOG

Not sure what I am doing to cause this, picking all the same options in the kitchen I have for the last many builds...anyone have any clue? I have searched all over and can't find anything concrete to go on...

Please help!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development