PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Carrier: Sprint

Cellfreak is keeping up the good workCellfreak is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/2/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21728 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I put together a 21731 rom but my phone is DEAD so I can't check it yet to make sure it boots or anything. I am also downloading 21806 right now to build it too - I just have to try it lol. I'll upload first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee.
Powerstick can save the day. Bought two myself.

http://www.powerstick.com/new/home.php

Check out my Moto Q Photoshow
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8209
Old 06-06-2009, 10:25 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: 6/2/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21731 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoff View Post
file name still shows 21728. File size looks different though...
So did you load it? And can you confirm that its 21731? The file size looks right to me, but I would like to know for sure.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:00 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I have a 21806 SYS and ROM folder if anyone wants to play with them. I'll upload in a little bit.

Edit: 21806 SYS is uploaded and posted in the kitchen posting.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 06-07-2009 at 12:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:31 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I have a 21806 SYS and ROM folder if anyone wants to play with them. I'll upload in a little bit.

Edit: 21806 SYS is uploaded and posted in the kitchen posting.
what are your thoughts on this build? I didn't really want to touch it myself.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I am really liking 21731... I think there has been a nice incremental progression of improvements from 21222 all the way up to 21731.

I know that's not addressing your question about 21806, but just wanted to mention.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:49 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I honestly haven't messed with it. I might later today or tomorrow, but for now I'm liking 21731 too much to move on.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 06-07-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: SPCS

davidoff is a n00b

Quote:
So did you load it? And can you confirm that its 21731? The file size looks right to me, but I would like to know for sure.
yea, loaded it and it is the your latest. Thanks again. Youtube is working now but my IE is gone, it seems to be linked to Opera. The only way I can get IE to work is by going to the windows folder. Is there a way I can remap it myself on the phone?
Old 06-07-2009, 01:22 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoff View Post
yea, loaded it and it is the your latest. Thanks again. Youtube is working now but my IE is gone, it seems to be linked to Opera. The only way I can get IE to work is by going to the windows folder. Is there a way I can remap it myself on the phone?
So it shows build 21731 on the "About" page? The internet explorer link on the start menu should open internet explorer. Did you cancel the customizations?
Old 06-07-2009, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

goldengraham is becoming a great contributor
Re: 6/2/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21731,21806 - Generic | All Carriers -

Well I was about to report that 21731 was awesome and working well... then I looked in the about screen and realized that I had accidentally flashed 21728 instead... give me an evening and I'll let you know how she goes.

GG
Old 06-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: Metropcs

drksyde is a n00b
Re: 6/2/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21731,21806 - Generic | All Carriers -

Great work! I love this rom, and I've been through a few. I never post anything, but I felt I had to say something about this rom. So far this is the perfect one for me. Great work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development