PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 08:59 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5/28/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21725, 21234 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I really like how indagroove has the phone working in his kitchen, so I'm trying to use everything the way he does when it comes to the phone. So I found an OEM called "Phone Skins - grooveROM 5 Slide to Answer"
Its an htc dialer with s2a. Remove both s2a phone skins in the oem folder and it should work fine.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: <>
Carrier: Sprint

PrO... is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 5/28/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21725, 21234 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO... View Post
Hallelujah!! It announces my callers!! Best ROM thus far.
My S2U2 has NO slide, that's weird.
quick question,How do i reassign the send(holding it) button?I tryed but it always goes back to rotate screen.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO... View Post
quick question,How do i reassign the send(holding it) button?I tryed but it always goes back to rotate screen.
start- settings-personal-buttons-assign program (drop down menu) hit the OK button in right corner.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: <>

PrO... is a n00b

never mind,i did a soft reset and it worked.before that it wasn't working.

Last edited by PrO...; 05-29-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:32 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quick thing that I've noticed.
When I get to the customization, the customization fails. I get a message that it can't find the file Bluetoothiconnotifier1.cab.
I checked and sure enough it was in the regular Sprint Carrier OEM, but not the one with Titanium add-ons. I threw it in there and everything worked fine.

It does appear that there is quite a bit of overlap with the files in 21725 and many of the OEMs. I can't select MSVC and a bunch of other things without getting duplicate errors.

Old 05-30-2009, 12:20 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Quick thing that I've noticed.
When I get to the customization, the customization fails. I get a message that it can't find the file Bluetoothiconnotifier1.cab.
I checked and sure enough it was in the regular Sprint Carrier OEM, but not the one with Titanium add-ons. I threw it in there and everything worked fine.

It does appear that there is quite a bit of overlap with the files in 21725 and many of the OEMs. I can't select MSVC and a bunch of other things without getting duplicate errors.
MS Voice Command is now part of the sys so I don't use the one in the kitchen anymore, as does adobe flash. I left them in there in case anyone would prefer to remove the ones in the sys and use the ones in the oem folder instead.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:01 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
used your OEM camera. still having that black screen camera issue.
aside from the camera folder, are there other camera files?
Try turning the display off when you have the camara up, then cutting it back on. that has helped me on other roms with the black screen camara issue...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:24 AM
Almost a VIP

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
Try turning the display off when you have the camara up, then cutting it back on. that has helped me on other roms with the black screen camara issue...
yeah, i let the lock screen come on, unlock it, and it works. pretty annoying.
thanks
Old 05-30-2009, 01:28 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
yeah, i let the lock screen come on, unlock it, and it works. pretty annoying.
thanks
yeah its quite dumb.. do you have to do that everytime? i usually dont, kinda curious to know if you would tho.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:30 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
yeah its quite dumb.. do you have to do that everytime? i usually dont, kinda curious to know if you would tho.
99% of the time. i just started my camera, 10x and 9 of them i had to wait for the lock screen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development