PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/2/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21731,21806 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Oops... sorry about that. If thats the one you have then youwill also need to download the ROM folder I posted since the payload in that one was bad. To fix the _skip issue just search the SYS folder for "_skip" and delete all occurences.

It seems mediafire is screwed up. I'll re-upload it to megaupload.

Edit: All my files on mediafire are gone...

You have any idea why all the SYS's .rgu's and .dmu's are hidden. Its not really a problem since they are the same as my old kitchen but i'm just wondering.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:43 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: 6/2/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21731,21806 - Generic | All Carriers -

21806 SYS is mirrored on megaupload - link on first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
You have any idea why all the SYS's .rgu's and .dmu's are hidden. Its not really a problem since they are the same as my old kitchen but i'm just wondering.
Not sure. I pulled it from Da_G's thread on xda, which he has setup for ervius' kitchen so that might be why.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I'm really liking the new 21806 SYS. Do you have any clue how to get the battery instead of the clock in the taskbar when you have a password lock set up.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:48 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
I'm really liking the new 21806 SYS. Do you have any clue how to get the battery instead of the clock in the taskbar when you have a password lock set up.
I'm not sure. These reg settings mess with whether the clock or battery shows but I don't know that its what ur looking for:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBar]
"LimitedClock"=dword:0
"ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:0
As another idea, it seems that whenever the battery level is changed then its icon takes over that location. So you could install a custom taskbar icon setup that updates every 1%.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I'm not sure. These reg settings mess with whether the clock or battery shows but I don't know that its what ur looking for:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBar]
"LimitedClock"=dword:0
"ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:0
As another idea, it seems that whenever the battery level is changed then its icon takes over that location. So you could install a custom taskbar icon setup that updates every 1%.
Yah I tried that but it messes up the alignment and I kinda want to keep the clock in all other programs. THank for the recommendation. There has to be some lockscreen taskbar regedit that deals with this because as soon as i undo the password the battery comes back to the taskbar.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

It wouldn't let me update the last post so i'm gonna clarify my problem. With a password set up through setting (simple pin) there is a clock on the lock screen taskbar. With no password set up (just the slide lock) there is the battery meter in the lock screen taskbar. I need a password so i wanted to know if there is a regedit to bring back the battery with a password lock set up.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

why do i have "_skip" file in every single sys folder?? i have to Delete all of them just to get past buildos errors.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:46 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
why do i have "_skip" file in every single sys folder?? i have to Delete all of them just to get past buildos errors.
That's how the visual kitchen works, which is where this came from. Just search for all skip files and delete.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
That's how the visual kitchen works, which is where this came from. Just search for all skip files and delete.
while doing this, i noticed many of the folders seemed to be empty, no RGU/DSM or anything......
Old 06-08-2009, 07:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: SPCS

davidoff is a n00b
Re: 6/2/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21731 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
So it shows build 21731 on the "About" page? The internet explorer link on the start menu should open internet explorer. Did you cancel the customizations?
No, in the about page it shows 21728

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development