PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 11:21 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5/28/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21725, 21234 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willis111 View Post
Ty sir. I've noticed a sync issue w/power and now grooverom, both w/21725+. Wondering if it's an issue with the sys but I don't see many other users complaining about their phones not establishing a connection via activesync.

Edit: worked like a charm w/that link. For some reason your original link was cutting me off anywhere after 40 megs(figured it might be that you were still uploading but the data was all over the place, stopping at 43, 48, 42 etc and figured you'd be done uploading 12 hours later)
Glad the new link worked for ya. I am working on 21728 right now just to let everyone know. We'll see how fast I can get it up and running

And just as an fyi I haven't had an issue with activesync with the 21725 rom yet.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 06-01-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung I8000L
Carrier: Bell

Willis111 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 5/28/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21725, 21234 - Generic | All Carriers -

weird, I even flashed to stock telus but can't get a connection. Perhaps it's my wmdc drivers or something.

Edit: Removing and re-installing wmdc (windows mobile device center) and re-applying the driver update seems to have taken care of the issue.

Last edited by Willis111; 06-01-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:32 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

21728 seems to be running pretty smoothly so I should be uploading it shortly.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:06 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Re: 6/1/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21728 - Generic | All Carriers -

21728 is up! Both the rom and sys.
And EzInput 2.0 is added in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

If I install a different dialer that I want to use on this 6.5 will I get the gibberish in the dialer history as im scrolling downwards?
Old 06-01-2009, 06:04 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwattro76 View Post
If I install a different dialer that I want to use on this 6.5 will I get the gibberish in the dialer history as im scrolling downwards?
That will depend on the dialer you install. This rom is using windows default dialer.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
That will depend on the dialer you install. This rom is using windows default dialer.
Well im using a 6.1 right now and of course the dialer works great. I want to go back to you reese with your new update and all but I dont wanna fix something that isnt broken. I want to have 6.5 running on my device with the new 21728 but dont want gibberish for the dialer
Old 06-01-2009, 06:25 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Well im using a 6.1 right now and of course the dialer works great. I want to go back to you reese with your new update and all but I dont wanna fix something that isnt broken. I want to have 6.5 running on my device with the new 21728 but dont want gibberish for the dialer
So are you wanting to use the HTC Dialer?
Old 06-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
So are you wanting to use the HTC Dialer?
no, im using

PdG TouchFLO 2D Dialer VGA

it is a super sick dialer....no joke
Old 06-01-2009, 06:51 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
no, im using

PdG TouchFLO 2D Dialer VGA

it is a super sick dialer....no joke
Would you mind sharing? I haven't seen a VGA version.
Edit: Does smartdial and redial work in it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development