PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SteveBoat is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28002 ROM|SYS 11/22/09

I'm really liking 28002 but will try out 28004 if you make one. Thanks for keeping us all up to date on these.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Wow... releases are coming out quick agaain. 28004 was uploaded to rombeta today so I'm snagging that. Also someone is mentioning 21882, but I haven't seen a download link yet.

@orangekid: If I get 21882 I'll work with that one instead. I really appreciate how specific you were in your requests - you gave me something specific to work towards. I'll see what I can do for ya there.

@all: Did anyone see the screenshots over on xda of the new oem keyboard in 28002? I don't have it in my rom - it wasn't in the sys I downloaded, but Joe the Fro posted screenshots here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=8446

looks promising...
thanks for keeping up with releases da_reeseboy
Old 11-24-2009, 09:51 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Wow, that keyboard looks pretty wild, wonder how responsive it is.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

also fyi your 21874 didnt have any working mms, so on your new 6.5 I'd take a look at that pleez.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:49 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Its been a crazy week for me at work and its come down to a needed massive server upgrade, which I started yesterday and will be doing thru tomorrow. The plus side is that I now have hours where I will just be sitting here while files are backed up, so I figure I can use that time to build these ROM's I have promised. I finally snagged 21882 which I am working on right now, and it looks like I have EzInput 2.1 working with the menu to choose between phone keypad, compact qwerty, and full qwerty. Next I'll be working on Office 2010, then finally manilla 2.5.

After that, I'll try to get a 28005 ROM put together as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezinput01.jpg (12.6 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Thanks, Jesse ... Happy Thanksgiving, Bud.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

SteveBoat is just getting started

Thanks da_reeseboy. I'm really liking 28002 and will look forward to your 28005.

Have you checked out the new MS keyboard?
Old 11-26-2009, 05:57 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I've only seen the pictures... I'll be playing with it before the day is over tho.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:33 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Well I got a working 21882 with HTC Task manager working :P, Opera 10, Manilla 2.5 AKA SenseUI, EzInput 2.1, and all the usuals. When I add Office 2010 beta it won't boot...I honestly think its an issue with space tho - I think the ROM is officially too big at that point lol. I'm cooking again with lots of stuff removed just to see if that the issue. If thats it, Office 2010 isn't worth it, not yet anyway.

As soon as I have that finished I'll upload and get crackin on the 28005 ROM. That one shouldn't take too long because the only thing I have to test with it is a new Task Manager off a Sony Xperia X2 that looks promising as a replacement for HTC Task Manager on the 6.5.x ROMs.

Edit: Not a size issue... oh well - I'll track the issue down later. I'm gonna go ahead and get something built and uploaded for everyone to play with.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 11-26-2009 at 11:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:48 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Outstanding da_reeseboy! Its great having you back! Thank you for your hard work.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development