View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 11:33 PM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28002 ROM|SYS 11/22/09

Well I got a working 21882 with HTC Task manager working :P, Opera 10, Manilla 2.5 AKA SenseUI, EzInput 2.1, and all the usuals. When I add Office 2010 beta it won't boot...I honestly think its an issue with space tho - I think the ROM is officially too big at that point lol. I'm cooking again with lots of stuff removed just to see if that the issue. If thats it, Office 2010 isn't worth it, not yet anyway.

As soon as I have that finished I'll upload and get crackin on the 28005 ROM. That one shouldn't take too long because the only thing I have to test with it is a new Task Manager off a Sony Xperia X2 that looks promising as a replacement for HTC Task Manager on the 6.5.x ROMs.

Edit: Not a size issue... oh well - I'll track the issue down later. I'm gonna go ahead and get something built and uploaded for everyone to play with.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 11-26-2009 at 11:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.