PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 01:31 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28002 ROM|SYS 11/22/09

I do what I can . 21882 is posted on the first page... no screenshots yet tho.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:38 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28005 & 21882 ROM|SYS 11/27/09

I am uploading 28005 right now. I just realized that I forgot to cook in the new keyboard from MS that I promised tho... I'll have to add it in tomorrow and upload again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SteveBoat is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I am uploading 28005 right now. I just realized that I forgot to cook in the new keyboard from MS that I promised tho... I'll have to add it in tomorrow and upload again.
I hate to be a pain but notice that 28005 has the WM 7 panels. Any chance of getting one with the standard panels? If so, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:50 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28002 ROM|SYS 11/22/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Well I got a working 21882 with HTC Task manager working :P, Opera 10, Manilla 2.5 AKA SenseUI, EzInput 2.1, and all the usuals. When I add Office 2010 beta it won't boot...I honestly think its an issue with space tho - I think the ROM is officially too big at that point lol. I'm cooking again with lots of stuff removed just to see if that the issue. If thats it, Office 2010 isn't worth it, not yet anyway.

As soon as I have that finished I'll upload and get crackin on the 28005 ROM. That one shouldn't take too long because the only thing I have to test with it is a new Task Manager off a Sony Xperia X2 that looks promising as a replacement for HTC Task Manager on the 6.5.x ROMs.

Edit: Not a size issue... oh well - I'll track the issue down later. I'm gonna go ahead and get something built and uploaded for everyone to play with.

im about to check out the 6.5 ROM, office isn't all that important to me tbh, but thank you so much for your hard work, can't wait to flash this ROM
Old 11-27-2009, 09:51 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBoat View Post
I hate to be a pain but notice that 28005 has the WM 7 panels. Any chance of getting one with the standard panels? If so, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.
install the reeseboy 4.1 titanium addons (I think he put it on the first page, if not I can uplaod it) and it will go back to regular titanium.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:07 AM

Reese!

im having serious keyboard issues on this ROM. When I type something on t9 it types really slow, then the space won't work, then when I type a second word it changes the first, and everything freezes, etc...

when I switch keyboards it does not work half the time and is very slow and laggy, I am installing calk's ezinput 1.5 to see if that at least can work (as a temporary fix)

On the other hand the ROM itself other than the keyboard is pretty nice and fast. I like the 16 program icons you have instead of six. I was wondering if you know how to get a "games" folder shortcut so I can use the other 15 spaces for programs?

edit: looks like ezinput 1.5 works fine with full qwerty and its jacked up with compact qwerty

Last edited by orangekid; 11-27-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

pwnsicle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

ringtone bug present in the 21882 rom. everything else seemed fine
Old 11-27-2009, 11:26 AM

yeah im running into too many bugs and freezes regarding the keyboard, Im going to relfash stock then reflash 21882 and see if it was a one time anomaly
Old 11-27-2009, 12:00 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBoat View Post

Thanks.
If you haven't messed with it yet I can post a "standard titanium" ROM in a little bit.

@orangekid: WOW... I'm sorry you've had so much trouble dude. Let me know how the reflash goes.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:09 PM

I don't know what kind of crazy phone crack my diamond was smoking during that first flash, but after reflashing the 2.1 seems to be working just fine with typing and switching keyboards. Guess it was just a bad flash, you can discount all of my ranting and raving.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development