PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28005 & 21882 ROM|SYS 11/27/09

yeah cooking your own is the way to go, from what i've seen the visual kitchen is harder to learn, but once you know it it's a lot better to get your roms cooked, if only I had more time...

If you DO cook a sense 2.5, pay attention to ensure titanium is bug free (as much as possible) and cook it without windows live, a later installed cab will make it actually work.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:45 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hmmm, I'm having the same ringer problem in my custom ROMs. I wonder if it's a problem with 28005, as I've never had this problem with any previous sys.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:53 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Hmmm, I'm having the same ringer problem in my custom ROMs. I wonder if it's a problem with 28005, as I've never had this problem with any previous sys.

I think it is because I don't use 28005 and I haven't had this issue with any 2.5 rom I've used.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

komman is a n00b

Anybody is having a ringer issue with 28005 SYS? Only a few Alarm sounds work as ringers, when any other ringtone is selected, the phone does not vibrate and does not ring. After a missed call, the ringer is automaticly reset to Ring-Classic03.
Tried factory reset but it did not help.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komman View Post
Anybody is having a ringer issue with 28005 SYS? Only a few Alarm sounds work as ringers, when any other ringtone is selected, the phone does not vibrate and does not ring. After a missed call, the ringer is automaticly reset to Ring-Classic03.
Tried factory reset but it did not help.

seems like everyone is having that problem with 28005.

try 28002 or 21882 (or use the brand new OMJ v1.2 he just uploaded, it looks pretty sweet) till a new build comes out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

komman is a n00b
Talking Re: Wm 6.5.3 28005 & 21882 ROM|SYS 11/27/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
seems like everyone is having that problem with 28005.

try 28002 or 21882 (or use the brand new OMJ v1.2 he just uploaded, it looks pretty sweet) till a new build comes out.
Thanks, I will use Alarm sounds for now, dont feel like reflashing AGAIN )
Old 11-30-2009, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komman View Post
Thanks, I will use Alarm sounds for now, dont feel like reflashing AGAIN )

no worries, I've flashed no less than 20 times since Friday
Old 12-05-2009, 01:23 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Sorry everyone... I just can't get a break from life. I'll try to keep an eye on the sense 2.5 scene and see if I can catch up on it, but for now I'm just gonna have to fall back to standard titanium roms.

...this has been a screwy year and I can't wait for it to end.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Sorry everyone... I just can't get a break from life. I'll try to keep an eye on the sense 2.5 scene and see if I can catch up on it, but for now I'm just gonna have to fall back to standard titanium roms.

...this has been a screwy year and I can't wait for it to end.
take it easy. Frankly I dont know how you guys do it. these sys coming out every other day is crazy stuff. plus Sense is being modified just as quick. We all appreciate it very much
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:02 AM

^+1,

no worries DRB, at least I'll always have your titanium ROMs to fall back on when I just want a stable rom that works with lots of space

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development