View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 06:19 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28011 & 21882 ROM|SYS 12/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.squonk View Post
Bah, both 28005 and 28011 give me this error:
[ERROR]Please check HTCLOG

Not sure what I am doing to cause this, picking all the same options in the kitchen I have for the last many builds...anyone have any clue? I have searched all over and can't find anything concrete to go on...

Please help!
sounds like your HT is clogged.

Is it doing this when you're flashing the ROM you just cooked? I've seen this before, sometimes if you see the error, flash back to stock, then reflash you don't see the error, I've never been able to isolate exactly what the problem is though. I've seen a lot of bugs with 28011, but with the right settings 28005 can run pretty fast. try it again and see if it does it.