PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 01:36 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28014 & 21882 ROM|SYS 12/17/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by The00Stranger View Post
Titanium?
As in "no SenseUI"? Not yet, but I can get that done right quick. did you want 21887 or 28205? Just the normal titanium?
Old 01-02-2010, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

The00Stranger is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
As in "no SenseUI"? Not yet, but I can get that done right quick. did you want 21887 or 28205? Just the normal titanium?
I'll try the SenseUI but I usually go back to the WM7 look titanium. Seems less and less others are going for it though.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:43 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I'll try the SenseUI but I usually go back to the WM7 look titanium. Seems less and less others are going for it though.
I can have a 21887 without SenseUI cooked and uploaded within the hour if you want.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

The00Stranger is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I can have a 21887 without SenseUI cooked and uploaded within the hour if you want.
Sure - Thanks! Much appreciated
Old 01-02-2010, 02:43 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Uploading 21887 w/WM7 Titanium now.

On another note, swapping phoneredist seemed to fix the caller id issue in 28205 but incoming calls don't show in call log now.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 01-02-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

xraytech8704 is keeping up the good workxraytech8704 is keeping up the good work

hi am sticking with 28014, do you have any updates on this rom?
Old 01-02-2010, 03:16 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
hi am sticking with 28014, do you have any updates on this rom?
Not really...sorry.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:25 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Sure - Thanks! Much appreciated
21887 with WM7 titanium - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AFYDTYGJ

Enjoy!
Old 01-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

thanks for the roms and kitchens, you're dabest.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

I don't get something. When I flash OMJs 21882 and 21887, the menus are a lot bigger and fatter, a specific example is when you are switching from titanium to sense 2.5 in the settings>today>items area, the selections are like half an inch big, but in your 6.5 roms its really small and normal like it's always been. I thought the bigger menus were native in the sys, but it looks like it may be a customization OMJ does, but I've never seen it as a customization and have no idea why it's different. It also happened when I built a custom ROM on OMJs kitchen, it came up with normal sizes instead of the cool big menu style that OMJ has on his ROMs, so I'm not sure if I'm missing a kitchen item or something. Any clue?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development