View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 10:17 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28014 & 21882 ROM|SYS 12/17/09

I don't get something. When I flash OMJs 21882 and 21887, the menus are a lot bigger and fatter, a specific example is when you are switching from titanium to sense 2.5 in the settings>today>items area, the selections are like half an inch big, but in your 6.5 roms its really small and normal like it's always been. I thought the bigger menus were native in the sys, but it looks like it may be a customization OMJ does, but I've never seen it as a customization and have no idea why it's different. It also happened when I built a custom ROM on OMJs kitchen, it came up with normal sizes instead of the cool big menu style that OMJ has on his ROMs, so I'm not sure if I'm missing a kitchen item or something. Any clue?