View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 10:56 PM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28011 & 21882 ROM|SYS 12/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.squonk View Post
The kitchen automatically seems to uncheck the _modules and checks the _files versions of those already since I select the Diamond from the options

Dang, I thought that we were getting somewhere! Thanks for trying! Cheers!
I guess I can send you my exact kitchen and you can start with my build and change it to your needs to see if its a change you're doing for it to not work. It sounds like the build you are doing is pretty close to mine so we can start eliminating things and figure out whats causing it this way. My Kitchen is Calkulin's with a few minor changes.

Ugh... I just realized the SYS I have has "OEMMisc" and "OEMDrivers" folders in it. Unselect them.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 12-11-2009 at 12:19 AM.