PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

I would like to confirm that using a 6.1 theme allows the use of the HTC dialer without the incoming call bubble showing up when you receive a call and your phone is on. There is also no ring delay (well its the same as stock).
Old 05-07-2009, 11:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
I would like to confirm that using a 6.1 theme allows the use of the HTC dialer without the incoming call bubble showing up when you receive a call and your phone is on. There is also no ring delay (well its the same as stock).
A 6.1 theme on 6.5 also gets rid of the larger 6.5 menu
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (Sprint model)
Carrier: Cricket

ejdavis72 is keeping up the good workejdavis72 is keeping up the good work

Anyone know what regedit I can do to make my phone vibrate longer when I get a text message?
Old 05-07-2009, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
yeah just swap the classic blue.tsk attached w/the one in your kitchen. - \SYS\Base_Lang_0409_DPI_192_RESH_480_RESV_640

i'm gonna work on editing one for my own liking (prefer grey to most of the highlight colors). i'll post it up if/when i ever get a chance
This works fine in removing the pop up when this theme is selected, but if you change the wallpaper the pop up comes back up. Is there a way to fix that?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:57 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
but if you change the wallpaper the pop up comes back up.
Really? This would be my problem then. I have a wallpaper that installs during customization. Hmmm...
Old 05-07-2009, 12:04 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Is anyone cookin with 21043 4.7? I havent seen hardly any comments on it yet.
Is everyone liking it, are there any bugs to speak of? let me know.

Thanks guys

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-07-2009, 12:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Is anyone cookin with 21043 4.7? I havent seen hardly any comments on it yet.
Is everyone liking it, are there any bugs to speak of? let me know.

Thanks guys

only issue i had was with the TP2 tf3d and calc posted a fix for that. other than that everything worked just fine on it.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Really? This would be my problem then. I have a wallpaper that installs during customization. Hmmm...
Yep, doesn't make sense to me how changing the wallpaper breaks it. weird... I wonder if there's a way to build in your wallpaper in the tsk file with the fix already applied.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:11 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Yep, doesn't make sense to me how changing the wallpaper breaks it. weird... I wonder if there's a way to build in your wallpaper in the tsk file with the fix already applied.
If you are building a public rom you have to have a solution that allows people to change the wallpaper, though.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Noticed there was no 6.5 Start Menu icon selections in the kitchen, so I made my own and thought I would share my OEM. This is only the start menu icon, select the battery and taskbar icons as usual.

you will have to delete the directory SYS/Base_DPI_192/shellres.192.dll/
or you will get duplicates.

Icons - 6.5 Start Menu - Vista Orb.zip
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom