PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 01:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Sorry misread. The DCIM thing is a pet peeve of mine!

I would guess you're gonna need to do some Titanium editing/registry editing. (duh you probably knew that)

lol I can tell :P

Yeah I figure it would be a regedit, but I can't find out where I need to make the changes. bah.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
lol I can tell :P

Yeah I figure it would be a regedit, but I can't find out where I need to make the changes. bah.
I would also like it to be internal>my docs>my pics but I haven't bothered looking for the entries yet.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
It should open whatever picture you have selected in the tab. So scroll to whatever pics are in the DCIM folder. I personally delete all the pics in \My Documents\My Pictures from my rom, so it will never even think about opening that folder.
I don't have any pictures in \My Documents\My Pictures, all my pics are in the 100MEDIA folder. When I click on the picture, it does take me to the picture in that folder, but when I click on All Photos in the bottom right corner (see screenshot), it takes me to \My Documents\My Pictures where there are no pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photos.jpg (11.3 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 05-05-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR

installed the updated ROM love it miss the blue top icons for like evdo and bluetooth and whatnot how can i get those back?
Old 05-05-2009, 02:40 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Let's Talk Kitchen - Avoiding First Boot Calibration

Up to ... oh, I don't know, the past four or five weeks, I had been able to avoid the first boot wizard and "pre-calibrate" my stylus.

In order to do this you have to go into the kitchen and search out all of the PROVXML and RGU files to remove the registry entries that setup the first boot requirements.

So, with this latest kitchen, I had determined that I was going to resolve this issue ... and I can't figure it out.

Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\test]
"CalibrationData"="506,492 835,835 834,158 170,165 173,837"
"MFGCalibrated"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Welcome]
"Disable"=dword:FFFFFFFF
I am starting to wonder if Microsoft or HTC has recently nexted another setting which I'm not aware of ...

Does anybody else mess with avoiding first boot wizadry and if you were successful with this kitchen, how did you manage it?

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 05-05-2009, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Does touch response work for anyone using 4.7RC? It doesn't work for me. I tried installing a cab over the one cooked in, but it did not help. I haven't tried not cooking it in and just cab installing though... Thanks.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR View Post
installed the updated ROM love it miss the blue top icons for like evdo and bluetooth and whatnot how can i get those back?
enable the htc phone skin and the icons should appear again (after a soft-reset)

Last edited by SOHKis; 05-05-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutRemorse View Post
Ur not going to believe this but it was a disaster.. but with some more information at least. I loaded DryBonz's rom and it hung almost immediately. Did a reset (again with the having to re-calibrate and load all customizations). but when it was done that it provided me with two errors. the title of the first was "Program F". Said essentially it was unable to load it or it was unsigned. the next two errors had something to do with not being able to load shortcuts. Then back to the non loading today screen where my phone is all but useless...

So now im more determined to get to the bottom of this more than ever. Are there any debugging cabs out there that will give me a little more information?

Cheers,
Well, it sounds like there is something wrong with your phone. Just to make sure ... you are letting the customizations run, right?
Old 05-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
Does touch response work for anyone using 4.7RC?
Works fine for me.. I'm using the default SIP, not the fingerkeyboard though.. not sure if this helps.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:27 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Does touch response work for anyone using 4.7RC? It doesn't work for me. I tried installing a cab over the one cooked in, but it did not help. I haven't tried not cooking it in and just cab installing though... Thanks.
Have you gone into the options and made sure it has been check marked on? If you go to start>settings>system>touch response, You have to checkmark "vibrate on Touch". Also if you select the "Advanced" tab at the bottom, you can change what actually uses the vibrate, in the case where fingerkeyboard isnt working, you can have it vibrate anytime you touch the screen. Thats how I have it, doesnt diminish battery life.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom